eight

7 | He Deserved to Die

IT HAD BEEN A MONTH SINCE THE ASHER fiasco. Asher had ended up getting a job as a Resident Assistant so his room and board was paid for. Aphrodite missed the goofy nerd and wished he was still in her apartment but he made it clear he didn't want to use her, which he wasn't. He has a lot of respect for Aphrodite and just felt like a burden in her place even though she made it very clear he was not. Aphrodite didn't expect the quick move out but Wes said it was probably because he loved her. She smacked him upside the head but they both laughed because they had a feeling it was true.

They had still kept in contact with him and laughed at how he wanted to choke out the freshman. He had so many stories that Aphrodite couldn't help but listen to them and laugh. She hadn't talked to Connor much, she missed him and he had sent her multiple text messages, called her, and tried to get her attention in class but she just ignored him and brushed him off like he was nothing. Aphrodite hated the sad look on his face but she knew it was for the best. Aphrodite didn't want to play games anymore, so she ignored him.

If they were meant to be then they were meant to be. She liked Asher but he had some growing to do so Aphrodite started dating again. Her name was Mia she was a cute nerdy girl who could not handle all of Aphrodite. She had long blonde curly hair, black big frame glasses and a smile that hit Aphrodite hard. She works in an IT department for a huge corporation Aphrodite had already forgotten about but they had similar interest. They both liked technical stuff, were both hugely smart, loved the same movies, books, and has a great personality.

And on top of that, the sex was amazing.

Aphrodite had never climaxed so hard the way Mia had made her. It is a close call with Connor but they were tied. This was Mia's first relationship and she just knew what to do. Speaking of Mia she turned in her bed to face the beautiful blonde girl. She never understood why she wore those dorky glasses, she is beautiful with them but stunning without. Her gorgeous blue eyes slowly opened as she gave Aphrodite a smile. "Good Morning Sunshine." Aphrodite smiled as she kissed her head. "Good Morning Beautiful." She got up and she kissed Aphrodite on the lips and they smiled at each other. "Would you like some breakfast?"

Aphrodite nodded her head as Mia got out of bed. "Okay, I am going to order in. Go ahead and start getting ready." Aphrodite got out of bed and stripped all of her clothes off. She hopped into the shower and moaned softly at the warm water hitting her skin. She quickly finished washing her body, brushed her teeth and brushed out her hair. She threw it up in a bun as she put on a white long sleeve and a black pencil skirt. Paired that outfit with some black heels and grabbed her backpack and keys. "I'm sorry I am running late, can you lock up?"