eleven

10 | BEST CHRISTMAS EVER warnings: smut, cheating sex, dirty talk, just sex lol

warnings: smut, cheating sex, dirty talk, just sex lol

THE LIGHTS DANCED ACROSS APHRODITE'S FANCE AS she smiled at her Christmas tree in her apartment. She got it cheap for about fifty bucks at costco. It already came decorated and had lights and it was beautiful. Unfortunately this Christmas she was very much alone. Mia had some important business to attend to that required her to leave out of the country. She did leave her a gift and gave her the best goodbye gift. Aphrodite bit her lip as she thought about it. Connor had been ghosting her after that incident with him showing up at her door crying and Wes. Well, he was busy with his new girlfriend. Not that she blamed him but best friends were supposed to always hang out with each other. Anyway she decided to get off her ass and make some Christmas cookies.

She blasted some Christmas playlist on Spotify and started getting her ingredients together. She was humming deck the halls as she mixed the batter together and she got her cookie sheet out and filled in all the shapes with the batter. She put it in the oven and closed it as she sat up and dusted off her hands. She started cleaning up her mess as she heard the doorbell ring. Aphrodite skipped over to the door and opened it as she was greeted with a friendly surprise. "Asher?"

"Hello Beautiful."

She smiled as she embraced him into a hug. "What are you doing here?" He smiled, "I didn't want to be alone this Christmas in the dorms and I saw your Facebook post about being alone as well. So I brought-." She watched him bend down and picked up some pizza boxes. "Pizza and thought we could just chill, eat, watch some Christmas movies." Her smile went wide, "Yeah! That sounds like fun come on in." She stepped aside as he walked in and went over to the table and set it down. They talked and laughed and enjoyed each other's time. They ate their pizzas, drank, had some cookies and were now in a food coma sitting on the couch. "Hey, I have to use the bathroom, my stomach is not happy with me." Aphrodite giggled as she knew what that was like. "Yeah go ahead my bathroom is in my room."

Asher got up and walked awkwardly to the bathroom. "Please make sure to spray!" She yelled out followed by a giggle. "Will do," he mumbled. A couple minutes had gone by, then fifteen, thirty. What was taking Asher so long? She knew he had to shit but this was getting a little out of hand. She got up and knocked on the bathroom door. "Asher, are you okay?" She heard a flush, then the sink being turned on. Guessing he washed his hands and the door swung open so fast that she stumbled. She looked up at him, his face flushed. "Are you okay?" Asher nodded, "Y-Yeah I think I need to go." He was stammering? He never did that. She watched as he quickly gathered his things. "Are you sure you're okay?" He put on his coat and swung the door open. "I'm great I just realized I need to get ready for my classes tomorrow I haven't started preparing. Bye!"