What happened to the past characters?

In a dark room, a single light turned on, revealing Marvin sitting on a red couch.

Marvin: Oh hey, everyone. This is Marvin here. And today I'm gonna tell you guys about what happened to all of my old friends.

Let's start off with Woody, you already know at the beginning. He decided to become a Shrimpo Hunter who travels the world hunting shrimps. Now that sounds pretty crazy, right? Anyway, before he left, I wished him luck and safety.

Next up is Shrek, well he drove me crazy because of his unhealthy obsession with cheesecake and pooping. So I kicked him out of the house after he pooped on my white couch. However him and I are still on good terms.

And here's Tony the Tiger, he finally grew up to be a man and moved out after he found a tiger girl.

Mr. Pig was killed in the battle where Duggie and the birds were in.

Speaking of Duggie, I missed him so much. Yeah, he's still an asshole. But even since he's gone, it's just not the same without him. The last thing I know about him was that he said that he's going to set out to find Big Red after I kicked him and his crew out of my house. Because of that, I feel like it was all my fault for causing all of this to happen.

And lastly, my brother Mama Luigi, yes he's my brother, we were separated as babies. I still remembered him even in as an adult. I hope he's doing alright in life.

And that's all about the people I know.

Jeffy: Hey, daddy! What are you doing?

Marvin: Oh um, nothing. Jeffy. Go back to play with your friends.