23. Rosie

"Mmm, I ain't never had no seafood that taste like this." Zayne moans in delight as we finish one of the buckets of crab legs Playboi had delivered an hour ago. I'm so full and the sun beating down on us is only making me sleepier.

She's right too. Seafood in Florida is completely different from seafood in Colorado. It's bomb as hell.

"How long are you here in Miami for?" Ari asks as she wipes her fingers with one of the handkerchiefs in the middle of the table.

She's so cute and delicate and adorable because I know dirty nails drive her crazy.

"I'm just here 'cause the game tomorrow." Playboi says casually as he begins cleaning our mess.

I've never met a man like him. He's perfect. Fine as hell. Chocolate. He has manners, talent and money.

Is there anything wrong with him?

When the sun starts to set, Playboi brings out the hard liquor from the small bar on the deck. With all the weed and mimosas in my system, I'm already ready to get fucked all over this damn boat. I don't need anything else to drink.

But I don't decline the pretty ass blue concoction he makes when he slides it in front of me and neither does Ari.

I smile when Zayne scrunches her face into a scowl.

"Hell nah, do I look like a fruity drank kinda bitch? Stop playin' wimme, boy. Where the Henny at?"

She's so sassy and aggressive and I don't have to check to see if I'm wet 'cause I can feel a river begin to flow in my white bikini just from lookin' at her. The sun managed to successfully leave her skin a couple of shades darker and that makes her even sexier.

"Thank you." Zayne smiles sweetly after Playboi comes back to where we're all sitting with a big unopened bottle of Hennessy.

Ari smiles and shakes her head as she sips from her glass. Zayne with weed and Henny in her system is almost a guaranteed good time. So I'm excited to see where she takes things 'cause I'm wet as hell and ready for her tongue.

The longer we sit back and watch the sunset in lounge chairs on the deck, the more I unwind and relax. I wasn't really nervous to come to Miami with Playboi but I was at the same time.

But now as I sit across from him with Zayne next to me, rubbin' on Ari's thighs, I'm ready to suck some dick and get this party started.

"Playboi, why you all the way over there?" I say with a slur that makes me giggle.

Zayne's hungry eyes and seductive smile turns Ari into a sexy puddle of lust and I want to watch them fuck so bad.

"Shit, I'm tryna learn a thing or two from y'all." His grin and chocolate skin makes me tingle as I reach for my empty glass.

"Well, I'm tryna suck yo dick but you so far." I slur and then a little burp passes my lips.

Zayne's head snaps up and she turns her neck in my direction quick as hell. My stomach drops.

"You gon' make her wait or we gotta pull it out too?" She smirks devilishly as Ari leans in to kiss her neck and my pussy starts beatin' hard enough to rock the boat.

Playboi leans back and rubs his chin with his eyes on Zayne and Ari. When he finally looks over to me and my empty glass, he stands and makes my pussy quake.

Everything about his muscular physique has me drippin' down my thighs and I'm ready to get bent over and fuckkkkkkked.

All the big dick energy around him, I know he's gonnna fuck me good, I can feel it. So I strip out of my bikini impatiently as he makes another drink for me and Ari even though she's too busy fingerin' Zayne to notice.

Playboi hands me the drink and I toss it back before Ari gets hers. It's been so long since I was this horny and my pussy is begging to be touched but I want him in my mouth. Now.

"Playboiiii, give it to me." I whine as he looks down at me with a smirk.

I'm on my knees, ready for him to plop that big black motherfucker on my forehead and I'm drenched. He slides his swimmin' trunks off and sits down and my mouth drops.

I don't mean to giggle but I can't hold it in when my eyes land in his lap.

That's it?

"Put that muhhfucka in yo mouth, shawty."

Put what in my mouth? I look over at Zayne as she straddles and rides Ari's fingers. I'm so jealous she's close to cumming and I'm sittin' here turned off by this nigga's little ass dick.

"Come on, you got me hard as fuck now. Don't be shy." He smirks.

I'm not into it but I try to push my disappointment away. I don't know how big he is but when he's all the way in my mouth and I don't gag, I roll my eyes and give his balls a squeeze.

That excites him.

He grabs my head and fucks my throat like it's virgin pussy and I let him use me like a rag doll. The whole time he's fuckin' my throat, I can't stop my pussy from gettin' wet all over again, hearin' Zayne egg him on.

I want her tongue so bad. Just the thought of her tastin' my juices got be about to cum.

"Mmmm." I groan and Playboi's thighs twitch violently.

"You finna make me nut." He moans and tugs at my hair.

Just before he releases himself, a pair of hands yank me away and I'm met with drippin' wet pussy in my face half a second later.

I close my eyes and gladly wrap my lips around Zayne's clit.

"Oouuuu, babyyy, fuck!"

I can feel my juices flow down my thighs as Zayne rolls her hips and fucks my tongue. I'm so fucking horny, I could cum any minute.

I yelp with a face full of pussy when Ari's warm tongue slides across my clit. It's too much. I break away and moan her name but Zayne doesn't want me to stop. When she grabs me by the hair and repositions my head roughly, my legs tremble.

"This the shit I wanted to see." Playboi says somewhere behind me but I can't focus on his words.

Ari is eatin' my pussy so good, my eyes roll in the back of my head and I can't even scream! Zayne grabs the back of my neck and rolls her hips faster.

From underneath me, Ari wraps her arms around my thighs and pulls me down on her tongue. Fuckkkkk!

"Imma cum...mmm, Rozzaaayyyyyy!!" Zayne screams out for the ocean to hear and then my body shudders and Ari catches and laps up every drop I release.

"Gahhdamnnnn, I'm glad I got to see dat shit in person, yo." Playboi says seductively. I'm so annoyed with him and his presence is a reminder of the disappointment hidin' in trunks. Ari giggles and Zayne nods and bites her lip, lookin' like she's ready for round 2.

I roll my eyes and level a glare at Playboi. Ughhhh, this nigga. Call me a sourpuss, I don't care.

I'm ready to get off this boat and go home!

...