~Irina?!~

Irina POV : 'I was forced to join the ministry of defence by the goverment, just what in the world are they thinking?'

The sun were rising, creating a beatifull color in the sky. A really pleasing moment to watch, but for Irina it mean that it was time for her to go to the Ministry of Defence Office.

Irina POV : 'It has been 10 month from the final Assasination, and that  perverted octopus is now dead. But why does the goverment want me to join the Ministry of Defence? well it's all up to them i can't really complain about it'

After 30 minutes of walking, she has finally reached the Office. But then she saw someone really familliar.

Irina : Finally! Ugh, i litteraly spend 30 minute to reached this office. Shouldn't have wear this heels. Wait a minute.. NAGISA?!!

Nagisa : Eh? Bitch-Sensei?? what are you doing here??

Irina : Oh i have something to do here, what about you?

Nagisa : Nothing, i was just walking with Karma-Kun, Nakamura-San, and Kaede-San.

Irina : Oh okay then. Bye

Nagisa : Bye

When Irina stand while watching the blue-haired assasin walk away she then sense that someone was nearby, about 5 meters away from her. She then grab her gun then the next second she was pointing it at a man.

??? : Huh, Impressive. No wonder you were forced to join the Ministry of Defence.

Irina : Who are you

Irina ask with a nice ( Deadly ) face. The man then walk back a little and then he introduce his self

??? : My name is Hayato, i was given order to guide you around the office

Irina : well then my name is Irina, nice to meet you i guess..

Hayato : Well now that we know each other names lets start the tour!

Irina : Alright

The both of them then walked into the massive building. When Hayato were telling Irina all the thing he know about the Ministry of Defence, they have a little chit chat and Irina have to admit that Hayato was fun to talk to. The both of them talked about so many things, their childhood, are they single or not, how old are they and more things.

Irina : I need to admit your really fun to talk to, and a really ( by that i mean REALLY ) energic person.

Hayato : Why thank you!

then they both laugh while keep walking when Irina then bump into a woman.

Irina : Ow! watch where your goin-

??? : Owww! Watch where your going you damn peasant!

Irina : Who do you think your talking to? your mom? oh im sorry i bet you don't have one~

Irina said as she tried to control her emotion making the Brunette-haired woman heated up in anger.

??? : calm down Iyana, im sure she didn't mean it

A man said in a deep voice. When Irina looked up to see who is talking, she gasped in shock

Irina : K-Karasuma?!!

Karasuma : Huh? IRINA?!!

??? : You know her babe?

Karasuma : Yea, she's my old comrate...

Irina : who the heck are you?-..... wait a minute.... DID YOU JUST CALL HIM BABE?!!

??? : Uh yea? have a problem?? He's My Boyfriend.

Irina : The heck- you have a really bad taste Karasuma.

Karasuma just stand there still with his straigth face as always. A minute later he then started talking.

Karasuma : Irina, this is my Girlfriend Iyana. Iyana this is Irina.

Irina : Hey Hayato, let's countinue!

Hayato : Sure!

Iyana : DID YOU JUST IGNORE HIM?!!

Irina : Not gonna lie your really young for someone who work here.

Hayato : Yea, im the youngest one here!

Iyana : HOW DARE YOU?!!

Right as she said that, Irina aim her gun on Iyana's fourhead sending chills to her spine.

Irina : Shut your mouth before i shot you.

Iyana : Wth... YOU FREAK!! GET OUT OF HERE!! YOU MURDERER!!!

Iyana keep saying really bad stuff about Irina, until she has enough. She moved faster than Iyana could blink. When Iyana open her eyes, Irina was right behind her holding a knive in front of Iyana's neck.

Irina : I already told you.. SHUT.UP!!!

Iyana was frezeed standing there in her spot, she was to scare to even move. A minute later she fainted. Karasuma catch her right after she fall when Irina just stand there with her straight face, and Hayato stood there looking amazed.

Hayato : WOW!! Could you please teach me that Irina-san???

Irina : Sure, meet me outside after work!

Hayato : Okay, now let's go to your office!

Irina : Oooo~ i was never told i'll get an office too??

Hayato : Oh they didn't tell you?? maybe they want to keep it as a surprise!

Irina : Yea probably!

Karasuma : 'Annoying as always...'

Hayato and Irina walk for about 10 minute until they reached a dark brown door, which is seem to be Irina's office.

Hayato : Ooooo, it seems so interesting!! let's go inside Irina-San!

Irina : Yea sure!

They walked inside slowly while the door close behind them.

Irina : Oh wow, this office is so luxurious!

Hayato : I know right?! not even Karasuma senpai's office is this luxurios!!

When they were amazed by the office room, suddenly Hayato got a call from his boss.

Hayato : Huh? there has been a robery?! Ok! im on it sir!

Irina : 'A robery? sounds fun~'

Irina : Hayato, do you mind if i go with you?

Hayato : E-eh?! are you sure Irina-san?? this is really dangerous you know?

Irina : i know, now we need to get going!

Hayato : Ok!!

When they arrived at the place, the robber was holding a girl hostage.

Hayato : Oh no... he has someone hostaged! how are we supposed to get close to him now?

Irina : Don't worry, i got this~

Irina quickly acted scared and went straight to the robber, distracting his focus with her beauty.

Irina : Im sc-scared, i heard gun noises earlier...

Robber : WHO ARE YO- Oh uh uhm... Im sorry, i just accidentally shot my gun there's nothing to be scared of!

Irina : 'Checkmate~'

Irina quickly shot the robber's feet, while everyone was shocked by how it all happen so suddenly and quickly.

Robber : ARGHHHH!! YOU STUPID WOMAN!!!

Irina : No, you're the one who's stupid. Falling for my trap that easily?

Heyyy, it's my first chapter!! Finnaly donee. Let me know if you guys want more of these! oh and you can call me Author-San if you had a request just let me know! i'll be happy to hear them! :D