02 | reunion

. . .

╔══════════════╗
19 February, 2021
╚══════════════╝

"Aera-ssi, Mr. Park asked for you." Ha yoon, one of the employee said.

"Thankyou." I said, getting up and bowing.

"Did you do something?" Seungmin asked peeking through his desk.

"I don't think so." I spoke with a shrug.

I put on the annoying id card, which I threw on the desk sometime ago. I pulled up my jeans and tucked in my shirt neatly. Tightening my pony tail, I walked towards the cabin. I knocked on the door, patiently waiting for it to be answered.

"Come in."

I twisted the door knob, opening the door. Mr. Park was sitting on his chair as usual. What I didn't expect was to see a man standing in front of him, his back facing mine. I closed the door behind me.

"You asked for me, Mr. Park?" I asked, bowing.

"Oh yes, Aera-ssi." Mr. Park smiled.

What a joly old man he is. But alas he's retiring. I thought.

"I want to introduce you to a new employee." He spoke motioning to the guy standing in front of him.

"It's a pleasure to- You?!" I shrieked as the guy turned around.

I was not expecting to see him here. I surely wasn't. My eyes widened upon seeing the lad dressed in a blue suit, his hair neatly styled with gel.

"Nice to meet you too, Aera." The guy smiled, dimples piercing his cheeks.

"You know him, Aera-ssi?" Mr. Park asked.

I was to busy glancing at the man in front of me from top to toe. Damn, puberty didn't hit him, it crash landed on him.

"Aera-ssi!" Mr. Park called, breaking my train of thoughts.

"Oh- uh what did you ask, sir?" I asked, embarrassed as the man in front of me chuckled.

"Do you know him?" Mr. Park questioned as I gave him a quick nod.

"Yes sir, we went to the same school." I answered.

"Oh wonderful. Then it's better if you show him around the office rather than Seungmin-ssi." The old man spoke as I let out an inaudible sigh.

"I would love that a lot." The man butted in as I glared at him.

"Even though you both know each other, I would still do the introductions." Mr. Park spoke as he faced the man.

"This is Ms. Aera Shim, designer and organiser of the creative team 1 under me."