Here Comes The Drama

Cholé

It's been two weeks since I've been permanently living with Cauis. All of our babies are healthy,and growing wonderfully. Things between us have been past wonderful.

He's EVERYTHING I've ever wanted in a man. He's kind and patient,loving,thoughtful,caring,respectful and oh so sexy.

The day I told my parents was quite the event. They ripped me a new one, after the insults, I got the love. When they met Cauis of course,he charmed them right off the back.

They all liked him and supported our relationship. When they found out about the babies they were even more excited, I got a bunch of do's and don't's like I wasn't doing them already.

Anyways,its Friday night, I'm home alone cause Caius had some business to attend to that kept him late at work. I cleaned and cooked for him already,so I was just in one of his t-shirts,I must say he had to go up a size cause of all the food he's been eating.

I'm in the living room,watching tv,when a drunk Caius comes stumbling in,his face pink and he's wobbling all over the place.

"Hey are you ok?" I asked him and he starts crying as he comes over to me,he falls to the floor

"Promise me that this isn't some joke,that those kids are mines...that your mines" He said,his head resting on my belly

"They are yours...I am YOURS" I told him kissing the top of his head as he fell asleep

"I Love you" were the last words to leave his lips.

I was in shock,but I knew he didn't mean it,I was hopeful that he meant it but knowing my luck that wouldn't have been the case.

The Next Morning

The bright morning light,hits my face and I begin to stir, moaning, I turn an burry my face in the pillow.

'Huh...pilliow?' I thought confused as to when I got in the bed. Or how I even got here.

I got up and quickly went to the bathroom, I sat there and did my business,brushed my teeth,washed my face and then I headed down to find Caius.

It's Saturday and if he didn't sleep in,then he must be in his office at home. He didn't have an office here until I moved in,he said that he wants to be around a lot more,but I told him that he still needs to focus on his company cause a lot of people depend on him.

I didn't want to disturb him so I just went to the kitchen and I started cooking, I picked up my phone and I was playing a game before I put on the tv,when a report came on.

BREAKING NEWS: Seems that Billionaire Caius and ex-wife Robin are working things out despite their messy divorce,after shocking cheating scandals and baby rumours floating around, a source close to Robin claims that they both talked things out and is willing to move past it...as seen here the pair was out last night,looking coozy as they had dinner......we're sticking with it as the story develops and more details are revealed" The reporter said and I went into our room and started packing.

I called Chris and asked him to pick me up and drop me off at a hotel, I would stay there for a few days,then I'll sort everything out.

I walked into his office,he wore his glasses and he looked at me.

"Where are you off too?"he asked

"A hotel,seeing as ur working on your marriage and all,I don't wanna cause problems"I told him walking out

"Wait Cholé,what on earth are you talking about?" He asked

"You and ur ex,your all over the news talking about working things out and getting back together...that's where you went last night,out to dinner with her" I said,I was shockingly calm despite having my feelings hurt

"No, I was at a business meeting,then I took my clients out,she was there and she invited herself to sit with us....I had a few drinks and then I came home to YOU" He said sternly

"Oh sure, is there some reason why she would think that you guys can get back together...does she even know that you've moved on?" I asked and he got silent

"Its ok I get it....I'll see you in a few days" I said walking out and leaving him there, I got into the car and I drove off  with Chris, he tried talking but I didn't wanna talk

Instead of the hotel,he brought me over to his parents house.

"I said hotel,I'm not in the mood to be around people" I said to him

"Sorry but my real mom and step-mom wanted to see you" he said. Their parents got divorced and are still good friends they have both moved on and are really happy. Sighing I got out of the car and I wobble my way up to the door.

I knocked and his step-mom Racheal opened and she hugged me.

"Hi I'm guessing you saw the report?" I said to her and she nodded

"I don't know what's wrong with that boy...if he thinks he can work things out with that piece of...." she paused cause the twins and Franice, walked in.

"You must be the beauty that stole my Caius's heart" she smiled,I've never met their real mom before,she's quite beautiful, long red hair,green eyes,slim figure,medium height and dimples

"Hi its nice to meet you,I'm.." I started to introduce myself

"Cholé Lewis, yes I know who you are...Cauis hasn't shut up about you,and my three grandkids" she said

"Three?" His step-mom said

"Yes,three...we were going to keep it a secret till after we found out the sex,but I guess his mouth does run like water" I said shaking my head

"I'll have boys knock some sense into him,come on and sit,Elle's in the den waiting,its a girls day today" his step-mom spoke as she led all of us into the den.

The tv was on and TMZ was on, when he said something shocking

"Did you guys see what Caius posted on Insta?" One of the reporters asked

"No...what was it?" He asked then boom a pic of us,he was kneeling infront of me,his head on my stomach smiling

The caption was" The best thing that could have happened.....happened, I met the MOST beautiful woman that's carrying my children....yes KIDS#3...I LOVE this woman...I'm NOT going to lose the best thing that happened to me"

"So what's up with him and the ex?" Another asked

"Well we caught up to him and he explained" then they cut to a video of him going somewhere and he answered

"I'm NOT working things out with Robin, I'm with someone that I love and care for very much and I'm not going to risk it for anyone" he said curtly and got into his car. Then the tv got switched off.

"Dummy" I said crying,I didn't know that I was crying till I felt the tears coming down.

"Aww baby"Elle said as she hugged me

"He'll do better,just give him a chance...I've NEVER seen him this happy before and I don't want him to go back to his old ways,please don't leave him" His mom spoke

"I wasn't going too,I just wanted sometime a part from him" I spoke "He said that he loved he last night...granted he was drunk but he still said it" I added laughing and wiping the tears.

"He did...thats great....we all could tell that he does just give him sometime" Rachael said and I nodded,we spent all day in the den,talking and eating.

I must have fallen asleep cause when I woke up, I was in Cauis's arms,he looked so peaceful that I just snuggled up to him closer and fell back asleep.