(23) HIS CONFUSED SELF

Next day Subhadra couldn't able to give free interaction time to Arjun whole day

Next day Subhadra couldn't able to give free interaction time to Arjun whole day. He was wondering over the reason behind it as he couldn't ask her all of suddenly. The same happened in night also. After his dinner Subhadra quickly exited from there.

He thought that his thoughtful gesture about Subhadra's answer when she praised his wives would have felt weird to her. But what he could do? When Subhadra mentioned about them memories along with their miseries in his absence knocked his heart. No doubt all his wives are warriors in themselves against any kinds of war, may the field be internal or external. But the worries of being away from beloveds wreck equally to each heart at first place. It's different that with passage of time we learn to tackle with it.

With the same schedule two more days passed for Subhadra and Arjun. Arjun still could haven't asked anything to Subhadra as he has sensed she wasn't with her normal self. He assumed that caused due to his that day's behaviour which must be confusing for her, which must have collapsed the steps of cheerfulness towards him.

The next day Arjun was having stroll in garden during late afternoon. A chorus of giggling made him move towards it. A group of girls were sitting in circle, and were chatting.

"Your this pair of bangles are so pretty," One among of them complimented to a certain one.

"Why you became sad with her compliment?" Another one asked when that certain girl's face fallen with the previous question.

"Actually pitashri brought two pairs of bangles. But I had to share one with my elder sister. Everyone can't be lucky like princess Subhadra," That girl sighed making the air heavy.

"You said right. Princess is only one as daughter to her father, sister to her brothers," The second girl stated who questioned about the sadness of previously said girl.

"I am fearing about the possibilities of her rights as a wife to be shared. What will happen then?" The tensed vibes from that first girl who started the convo approached to Arjun with the thundering velocity.

Arjun turned his face from the sight, and went to his place straight.

His POV:

His POV:

What that girl said is totally true. Subhi is exclusive in each of her relationship till now. If she will be mine then she has to share me, my space, my time. This tension was never for draupadi. Because before even thinking anything about couple life that unexpected incident occurred, and sharing entered into our life surface to shape it. Ullupi was in my love so madly that she was ready to accept each circumstance for my shake. At last Chitrangada, we both knew about destiny which scripted separation for us. So we never dreamed anything much.

But what about Subhi? She's my years' long yearning for whom I have reached till now. I can't leave her. She doesn't have any reason to stay here unlike Ullupi and Chitrangada. I am happy that I don't have to struggle with any serious reason to have my solace, my Subhi with me.

But will she accept the situations after knowing my truth?

Or both of our bonding will be strangled?

Does this evening of yearning has any morning embellished with ecstasy, or I have to encounter with this yearning whole life?

POV Ends

"Madhav!" He whispered in that drastic situation.

"This havoc of confusion got introduce to you now only. Make some initiation at first, Parth. If I will be impressed by your initiation then only I will help you," Kanha told in mind, and his mischievous smile curved his lips which is a colossal way to frame comfort in any environment.

So readers, here's the next part

Now questions.

(1) Any fact liked here?

(2) Added something new as POV. How was that?

(3) Any guess or expectation for next.

Give response according to your heart and conscience.

LAXMIPATI SHRI NARAYAN, please accept the positivity of my this work as an offering to you in name of all wellbeing of my LIFELINE.

RADHE RADHE 🙏