CHAPTER 1

Year x784

THIRD-PERSON POV

A young man of average height with orange hair who goes by the name Jet ran through the streets of Magnolia and burst through the doors of the guild named Fairy Tail a little out of breath seeing that his guildmates are once again engaged in a fight like usual with chairs and tables flying everywhere, everyone screaming at each other. He sucked in a huge breath before shouting the loudest he could. "SHE'S BACK!!!!!!" But it seems to not have worked as everyone is still fighting so he went to the front of the guild where he found their guild master having a drinking contest with Cana. "Master! She's back! Estella's back!"

Makarov immediately halted his drinking and stood up before making his body enlarge until he's almost reaching the ceiling of the guild hall. "YOU BRATS CLEAN UP YOUR MESS RIGHT NOW!!! ESTELLA IS BACK!!!"

Right as the master finished what he was saying everyone fixed themselves up and started to put everything back in order just in time when the front doors opened revealing two cloaked figures one with average height and a tiny one. The two figures walked through the doors and stopped in front of the master and removed their hood revealing a girl with long silver hair which is tucked inside her cloak, her eyes a dark purple that looks like it's littered with stars inside, her smile warmer and brighter than the sun as she gazed at the guild master who was like a father figure to everyone in the guild. "I'm home, Master!"

The smaller one also removed their small cloak, folding it neatly and setting it aside giving the guild master a gentle nod of greeting. "I am back as well Master Makarov, it's good to see everyone once again. I see that the guild is still in somewhat good condition although I wouldn't really call this tidy enough in my standards." said a cat with golden fur that looks like that of a majestic lion, eyeing the cracks in the walls from the guild's brawl earlier and the shattered bottles and chairs that they tried to hide in the corners of the guild. "I see that everyone was having fun before we arrived."

"Oh Estella! Leo! Welcome home you two! So how did the mission go? Did you succeed? Oh you're not seriously injured are you?! Mirajane! Can you check up on Estella and Leo?! Make sure they don't have any serious injuries!"

Estella chuckled, her voice gentle and sweet. "We're fine, master, don't worry. Where are Erza, Natsu and Gray?" Estella asked as she watched her exceed friend walk over to his fellow exceeds to catch up with them.

Just as she said their name the two boys who were in a headlock a few moments ago immediately went running to her screaming her name like mad men. "ESTELLAAAAA!!!!! YOU'RE BACK!!! WE MISSED YOU SO MUCH!!"

"You morons don't just jump onto her like that!" Erza said and hit the two boys on their head knocking them out. And with that, almost everyone in the guild went swarming towards her greeting her with bright smiles on their faces.

Lucy who hasn't been in the guild for long was shocked by the guilds reaction to the girl's arrival, turned to Mirajane who was watching the interaction beside her. "Hey, Mirajane? Who is that? Is she a member of the guild?"

"Yeah, that's Stella, she's also an S Class wizard. She's been gone for almost 2 months for a mission. She's another candidate for the strongest member of fairy tail like Erza. Master found her in the forest when she was around 12 years old looking for her dragon, so master brought her here." Mirajane explained, wiping a glass with a clean cloth.