Chapter 3

It's the weekend and I'm up bright and early at a whooping 10 am, which is rare I tell you. On weekends I like to sleep in and catch up on all the sleep I missed during the week. 

I get up and text Cassie...more like spam to make sure she's up. I go and get breakfast, and then change into my outfit for the day which is a black sweatshirt and some sweatpants. I put on a little makeup and then wait for Cassie to come. 

She arrives on time and we squeal when we see each other. "We're acting like we haven't seen each other in a long time" I laugh. "I swear" she laughs. 

"Okay so what's our plan?" I ask while guiding her upstairs to my room. "Let's research about what we should do, but first apple juice please?" She says as she sets herself down on my bed. "The apple juice ofc" I smile and shake my head as I go to the kitchen to fetch her ever so favorite apple juice. 

"Okay so I was thinking you can design the product since you're really good at the tech things and while you do that I can research more about what and why we're creating this product" Cassie explains while I pour her a cold glass of apple juice. "Yep sounds good to me". "Oh and we use a shared PowerPoint so we can both work on it together and it will update through out" she adds and I agree. 

She looks around my room and she picks up my Polaroid. "Wait stay there as you are" she says and snaps a picture of me. "Ahh this is so cute, I will be keeping this" she says as she shows me the picture, it was cute indeed. "Wait now let me take one of you" and she strikes a cute pose. Then we get onto the work. I design the products while she researches and works on the PowerPoint. "Okay so I'm doing more than half of the PowerPoint and you just need to add the products and describe it" she shows me. "Okay got it, look at these do they look good?" I ask. "Those are perfect" she exclaims.

Cassie and I work for  couple hours and then we mess around for a bit, and blast music on full volume, we take loads of snaps and videos. Her and I even dance around on a few songs we were playing. "Aren't you hungry? What shall I order?" I ask her. "You know the answer to that" she wiggles her eyebrows. "Ofc McDonald's it is" I laugh and place an order. After a while our food came and we sat down and had a mini Cassie and I date. 

We get most of the work done, "omg it's 9pm" Cassie says. "It's getting late I should head back, we recheck on this with our teacher on Monday, and finish the rest of the work then?" She asks. "You sure we will get it done? The event is on Tuesday". "Yep there's not much of left anyways, and any fixing we can do it before Monday". "Alright then" and with that we say bye, I clean my room up and head off to sleep.