Chapter 4

Summary:
Very sexual content. Read at your own discretion.

Levi carried me down the hallway. From what it seemed like, we were headed to his office.

“I’ve had it with your shit, brat. It’s time I showed you some real punishment,” he growled.

“I’m so scared. Heichou is going to punish me,” I sarcastically spoke.

He slapped my butt. “Ow! What the hell was that for?” I yelled.

“You need to learn some respect, Cadet.”

He yanked the door to his office open and kicked it shut with his foot. He turned to lock his door. He then moved to his desk and wiped everything off of it in one sweep of his arm. He put me on my feet and turned me so my back was to him. He then pulled me so my back was pressed against his front.

“From now, you’re going to call me ‘Corporal’ unless I tell you otherwise,” he whispered in my ear, sending chills down my spine. He then pushed me over onto his desk. He pressed himself against me and I felt a little lump.

“And what do you think you’re getting at this way, Corporal?” I asked, looking over my shoulder.

He slapped my butt again. “I’m getting sweet revenge my dear, dear Cadet [F/N],” he replied, slapping my butt again.

He pulled me up and faced me toward him.

“Harness off. Now,” he commanded.

I undid my harness as he watched my every move.

Once my harness was off, he turned me back around, pushed me down so I was bent over his desk, and grabbed the waist of my pants, yanking them down along with my underwear.

“Corporal, what are you doing?” I demanded, trying to squirm out of his hold.

He slapped my butt, hard. “I’m teaching you a lesson, brat,” he answered, slapping me again. I have to admit, it stung.

I yelped with pain at each slap. I could feel my butt getting red from each hit.

“Awww. Is the tough, little cadet weakened by a little spanking?” he mocked, giving a fake pout. This absolutely infuriated me.

“I can’t let him win. He will not get away with making me look like a wimp. I need to suck up the pain and make him think that I like this,” I thought to myself.

He slapped my butt again. I moaned with a hint of pleasure. He paused for a second and hit my butt harder. I moaned louder with more pleasure.

“Oh, so you like your punishment? You are a dirty brat, aren’t you, [F/N]?” he mused.

“I can’t help it. I’ve dreamt of having you dominate me for a while now,” I purred, turning to look at him.

His eyes had been glazed over with lust. He wrapped his arms around my waist and picked me up bridal style.

I wrapped my arms around his neck for security as he carried me into his room. He lay me down on his red, silk sheets and crawled on top of me. He devoured my lips with his hungry ones as he ripped my shirt open, sending the buttons flying in different directions. I wrapped my legs around his waist, pulling him closer toward me. He pressed his body against mine as he pulled off my bra. His lump had grown a lot bigger.