{Partygoer x reader: why me?}

(Requested by Tvhamster, also I decided to make Y/N gender neutral so both Males and females can enjoy!

A bit of romance at one part, so uh- yeah I'll make a platonic one with the partygoer later.)

Third person POV
Y/N wandered about in a level they were unfamiliar with (for this oneshot's sake, I'm not choosing any of the levels the partygoers actually habit for reasons I hope y'all understand. Y/N will be at level 1, and why they won't know where they are is because they recently got into the backrooms. Somehow, their camera is working.)

Y/N's POV
"What is this place...?" I ask myself as I walk about. "I have no clue what this place has, but it's no good for sure." I keep on going around the place aimlessly, not noticing someone- no, something behind me.

I kept on going, having the sensation that someone was following me. Eventually, I started speed walking...then running. Terrible idea, because uh- THERE WAS A HOUND CHASING ME-

It caught up to me and grabbed me by the ankle, making me trip in pain. It started dragging me away to who knows where? I look down into the hallway where I was being dragged to see something yellow....is that a partygoer?! (Summary: y/n met someone earlier before where the oneshot takes place and explained some of the entities to them)

Great- things just got even worse for me! But... it seems to be glaring at the hound, and besides the hound it didn't notice the partygoer yet. As the hound slowly got closer to the partygoer, I could slowly start realizing its intentions. As soon as the hound touched the partygoer- *insert pure war between the partygoer and hound here (which the partygoer won)*

The partygoer then threw the hound down the hallway like: 'tHiS bIsH eMpTy! Y E E T -'

It then turned to me...oh that creepy smile, never fails to send chills down my spine. The partygoer chuckles. "My my!~ you got yourself into quite the pickle again, didn't ya?" I was confused. "Wait- you can speak!?" The partygoer laughs. "Of course I can, silly! What makes ya think I can't?" I sigh. "I mean, partygoers usually don't talk-"

"that's because they're usually mute, or just don't prefer to talk. Me, on the other hand? Extrovert all day, every day! By the way, I'm Haru! Let me help you up." Haru reaches out their 'hand' to me as I decline and start getting up myself. "I can get up by myself, thank you very-" I fall back down as pain shoots from my ankle and upward. "I told ya!"

Haru reaches out their hand to me again, but it forms into a normal like hand, and there's no mini mouth of sorts. I hesitantly grab it, and haru pulls me up to my feet. Haru immediately hands me some crutches...how did they even find that? "I bet you're wondering how I got that. Simple! I found them laying about, so I decided to have them on me...for absolutely no reason whatsoever!"

I sigh. "Well, do you know where the nearest med kit is?" And- p o o f . Haru disappears and comes back with A med kit in hand. "Right in front of ya. Here, have it!" They reach it out to me as I take it and deal with my wounds. "So uh, do you want me to tell you my name since you told me yours?" They shake their head 'no.' "I already know your name, y/n. No need to introduce yourself more than once."

I raise a brow, finishing patching up the wound and putting the crutches against the wall. "H-how do you know my name?" They chuckle before pinning me to the wall. "Lets just say I've been stalking ya for a long time~" we stay like that for a second before they back away. "Now, uh, have any food on ya? You might be hungry." I shake my head 'no.'

"That's one of the reasons I came here actually. For food." And uh- there's food in Haru's hand. ". . . C'mon, you can have it. It's not poisoned." I take it and eat it within a few minutes. "Wow, you really were hungry. Well, let's get you to level 11, shall we?" I tilt my head. "Level 11?" Haru stares at me for a bit.

"You don't know about level 11? Wow- you really must be new here!" I nod. "Yeah, I am." Haru sighs. "Well then," haru takes my hand. "Let me show you around."

*video ends*

John and Jack sit there, looking at haru and Y/N through one of the security cameras inside the hotel. "I still can't believe it- a nice partygoer? That's something right out of a dream!" Jack shouts as John sighs. "Hey- it's okay! It's not like Haru is trying to hurt anyone, as in fact they're doing the opposite." Haru looks up at the camera. "Hey, maybe quiet down? I can hear ya from here!"

How the *du-*

End of chapter.

I loved making this, thank you for the request!

Word count: 868