Prologue

I inhaled the fresh air and the scent of plants and nature surrounding me. I could feel the tender grass underneath me as I lay on the ground on top of the hill. I opened up my eyes and looked up to the sky, it was still dark and I could see the brilliant twinkling stars and how they danced in the night sky. The gentle breeze of the early morning had passed over me, it was cool and it gave a very relaxing feeling.

The gentle air and the beautiful display of the stars gave me a happy feeling inside. As I lay there on the ground, I started contemplating my what I'm doing with my life. I think back to all the times in school when I would be with my 'friends' and we would go around the school, picking on the weak and the unpopular. And I did it just because I didn't want to be left out.

I remembered the other day when I was in the cafeteria of the school eating my lunch, and I sat on a table surrounded by people, my 'friends'. They all laughed and spoke to each other, they would point and laugh at those who sat alone and the unpopular kids. They would gossip and spread rumours about others just to entertain themselves. But no matter how bad it got, I would just laugh along and pretend to join in their conversation.

------------------------------------
I took a bite into my apple as I sat on the hard plastic table in the cafeteria, which was filled with students talking and moving around, they would be eating and talking to each other, just as I was doing the same.

"I swear she is a complete slut, I heard that she was dating three guys the the same time." the girl on my left , Katie, who was wearing a blue tank top with a cardigan and glasses, said in a very rude manner as she spoke to the girl wearing the beanie hat an red scarf sitting across from me at the table, her bestfriend, Janet.

"No way! I always knew that Julie was a skank. God I hate her so much!"  they would go on and on about saying how lame and bad all the other unpopular girls are in my school. I still remember the day when I first met them all those years ago, when I first came to this school.

"What do you think Olly?" I raised my head to see Janet asking me a question. I wasn't really paying any attention to what they were talking about because I was busy trying to reevaluate my life. I really wish that I hadn't done all the things that I did.

Before I could respond to that statement coming from the other girl I felt someone bump into me from behind and right after that, something warm and wet spilled over my shirt. I stood up and turned around to see a girl a little shorter than I am, with her hair tied back in a ponytail, wearing a gray hoodie and reading glasses. She seemed mortified and started apologizing immediately.

"Oh my god! I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to bump into you like that!" she looked really scared and worried, I could tell that she knew who I was, or who I'm supposed to be, I really wanted to tell her that it's fine, and that I don't mind. But I could feel the sharp glares coming from the other girls sitting on my table. I had to do this, I'm really sorry.

I shoved the girl and yelled at her.

"What the hell?! This is a brand new shirt, and you managed to get all this filth all over it, god. What is wrong with you, can't you see?! You already have glasses on, what more do you need?!" I yelled at her, all the while making a fuss.  After I said those painful words to the poor girl I heard a collective boo coming from the girls on my table, and to make it worse, they started tossing food at her, to which the rest of the students in the vicinity started doing so too.

She recoiled at the negative feedback she was getting and fell back, and after that she ran out of the area, crying probably. I really regret having to do this everytime, I wonder why I can't just be myself, what is wrong with me? Am I really just a bad person?

I sat back down faking a pissed off look and made a very loud and disgusted sigh.

"Uh! God, she is such a spaz." I'm really sorry.

"Daaaaamn! You are harsh! Like did you see the look on her face?" Kate said to us more amused than anything as she was snickering and laughing at what had just happened, she wasn't sorry, and I knew that.

"You really are the snow queen aren't you, always so cold and stuff." Janet followed up as she took a bite of a biscuit, she smiled and high fived Kate. They look so happy making other people miserable, and I'm helping them do just that, no matter how much I hate it.

------------------------------------

I opened my eyes again and looked up at the sky. I wonder why I couldn't ever just be a nice person, and even if I am, I wonder why I can't even act like it. Maybe I really am a mean person, being a terrible individual who just can't stand up for others against people like them. I can't even stand up for myself. I'm weak, and that's all I'll ever be, someone who picks on the weak because deep down inside I know that's because I am weak too.

Maybe I'll always be this way, maybe I'll never change. Always acting to be someone that I'm not.

Maybe I will always just be, a sheep in wolf's clothing.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys! I've been working on Mystical for awhile and I'm still trying to finish writing it in the next day or so, but until then I wanted to make this story for my friend so that they can read it, but also because I wanted to try writing something that I don't usually do.

So I hope you guys enjoy this anyways! ^=^

-Fen