Something Wrong Prt. 3

**La'Shay POV**
(Monday Morning )
I got up at 6:30 to take a hot shower, i was in for about 35 minutes after i finished washing myself and hair i stepped out the shower and wrapped my towel around my body. I finished the rest of my hygiene things in the bathroom.  When i walked out it was 7am. "SHIT!" I rushed to put on my black panties and bra set i put on my grey pencil skirt for my hair i put some pink moisturizer  and put it in a high neatly tucked bun. After my hair was done i put my shirt on grabbed my heels purse phone and charger it was 7:45 and i needed to hurry up i grabbed my apple and was out the door and flying down the highway but mad it on time pulled up at 7:57 i put my shoes on and put everything in my truck except my breifcase. I rushed in the court building and all the way down the hall.
*
*
*
*
*
This case was INTENSE the two children watched their uncle kill their mother, father, grandmother and cousins. The man is Crazy he is in prison for life No Bail, or Visitation . His life FUCKED!
*
*
*
After court i spoken with the two little children, they have nightmares about theire uncle coming for them. But i couldnt stay long because i had lunch with Precious  it was already 11am lunch was at 12:30 so i was in a hurry ONCE AGIAN.
*
*
*
*
*
*
After sitting on the highway i made it to Max&Erma's with about 5 minutes to just do nothing.  Precious wasent here yet so i just went in.
"Hi Table For One?" The lil white girl asked
"Actually its 2 im waiting on someone" i replied
"Oh okay, right this way"
After she lead me to a booth i sat an started looking at appetizers when Precious sat down.
"Hey La'Shay"
" Hey, do you know what appetizers you want?"
"Umm it really dont matter, im not hungry,  and i just wanna know what you have to tell me so bad that it had to be said face to face."
"Well lets cut to the chase then..."
"Fine...go on.."
"Im 3,months pregnant and Daddy is alive but in jail!" I said all in one breath. I looked up too see her looking confused. She finally spoke.
"Wait so dad IS alive IN JAIL!?"
When she said that her eyes became watery i nodded my head no knowing what to say.
"And umm......i already knew about you being pregnat.....it was obvious.... but congrats big sis!"
She sai  that i was schoked how did she know!? But i was happy she was happy for me.
"Can we see him?" She asked after we started eating.
"Ummm yeah iguess, when you wanna go?" I asked dipping my fries in BBQ sauce (I hate ketchup me & my big sister ..back to story)
"Can we go Wednesday? "
I thought about it "Yeah what about school?"
"Ohh i aint goin miss nothing plus ill just ask Tina Quan and DeShaun."
"Awe okay, will ride in my car, ill come get you from the house at 7am" she agreed and we finished lunch discussing mom, the baby, and everything else.
*
*
*
*
*
I headed home at about 6:30 and nobody was home. I took this as the time to take a shower. I hot in for an hour when i heard the door slam i jumped out and put my underwear bra and a big tshirt on grabbed the gun under the matress and slowly headed down the steps. This son of a bitch has the BALLS to go in MY kitchen and eat MY food! When i got down stairs it was these ass holes Robert's friends. "Umm hello... few things to say.. 1 why the hell you in my house !? Robert not here. 2why the FUCK you eating MY FOOD!?"  These stupid niggaa just looked at me while i swung the gun around in the air. I forgot i had it, Too Trigger Happy!!!
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
**Precious POV**
I was omw home when i wanted ice cream, so i kept straight instead of turnning to where the house is. I got a large  Double Jeopardy Cookies n'Creme ina a bowl. I gradded my spoon paid the man $3.50 like i owed him and walked out. I walked and pulled down my glasses and dug in my purse for my keys when somebody walked up to me "Umm excuse me.." the girl spoke
"Umm yeah. Do iknow you?"
"Actually no, but umm you soon will.." she said walking away nervous. I walked to my car and got in , i was right down the street when my phone rung, it was..... DESHAUN!!?
**Phone Call**
Me: Umm Hello??
ShaunnyShaun: Wassup P?
Me: nothing much heading home whu wssp?
ShaunnyShaun: Umm Can i Come Over We Need to talk.
Me: yeah thats fine, when?
ShaunnyShaun: well umm T staying at my the house with quan so now........and ill just  stay maybe keep you company.....
Me: ohh ummmm i ummmm....
ShaunnyShaun: P dont lie to me, you aint got nothing to do but eat that Double Jeopardy Cookies  n'Creme Ice cream and watch tv till you fall asleep.
Me: how did you know!?
ShaunnyShaun: cause iknow YOU!
Me: omg yeah Shaun damn,  come over
ShaunnyShaun: iight ma, ill be there in 20
Me: iight bye.
**Ends Call**
I pulled up at home in  5 minutes.  I decided to park in the garage i left space for Shaun Car and shot him a quick text before getting out
**message reads**
"I left space in the garage,  park there iknow you still got the other remote i saw it the other day "
I guess he saw it, but i walked in the house and put my ice cream in the freeze and walked up to my room, i took a quick shower and moisturized my body and put on some shorts a sweatshirt and my fuzzy socks. My hair was pulled up in a bun, i called my sister to check on her
**Phone Call**
BigSis ❤:Hello?
Me: You Make It Home?
BigSis ❤: Nahh, i stopped at the store, omw home now though
Me:okay well text me when you get on the house
BigSis ❤: iight, but wyd its hella quiet
Me: nothing finna eat my ice cream,  aint nobody here thats why.
BigSis❤: soo you finna sit in the house by yo self?
Me: i thought i was Shaun coming over girl
BigSis ❤: dont say it like you dont want him  too lbs
Me: whatever lhh, but he here soo imma text you later?
BigSis ❤: yeah, dont miss school tomorrow,  and dont forget Wednesday we go see our father, we will be back Thursday morning, but i foubt you would want to go to school,  imma text you when im in the house tho
Me: iight sounds like a plan Bye Sis
BigSis ❤: Bye Lil Girl
**End Call**
*
*
*
*
**DeShaun POV**
I walked in the house and P wasent downstairs  i took the bags i brought in, went  back to my truck to get the gift i  bought her and hid it in the game room, 5 minutes later she come running down the steps
"Hey D" she said looking away
"Wassup P"
" nothing, you bought food?"
"Yeah i did iguess we can cook or something while we talk"
"Okay thats fine"
" iight, How You Feeling?"
"Um  okay, drama filled but im okay"
"Yeah i heard. How you feel about that nigga giving you a REAL apology?"
" what nigga!?"
" the one that lied and fucked you over."
" oh him! Im not checking for his white ass"
We was laughing having a good time when i knew it was time.....
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
Im sleepy so this is the end of this chapter,
Ill update As soon as possible ❤❤