Tests Results Are Here!

~Precious
Dont ask but a Bitch been COUNTING DOWN! I been waiting for this scince THE DAY that thing was born!
Shaun decided to come over because the package came to my house. I was sitting on the couch waiting on him when i heard the keys iknew it was the time ive been waiting for! Jesus KNOWS i was EXCITED AS HELL! Booy cant wait to hear those words "You Are Not The Father" lord knows im jumping up and down screaming to the top of my lungs! Posting the results on IG and EVERYTHING!  And im tagging that bitch in the shits!
*
*
*
*
*
~Tonya

Iknow for a fact Shaun is not the daddy. I just want him to be. So i got somebody to change the results. Aden is the father. I got myy cousin to switch their names and send them too each others house. Crazy right! Shaun is going to be mine! I will do ANYTHING to keep my man by my side.
*
*
*
*
*
~Aden
Iknow im the daddy. But today the results are here. Today the worldd will actually know the truth.
*
*
*
*
~Shaun
When Precious called me screaming iknew the results was here. I rushed to her house me,Precious, Quan,Tina,&La'Shay all sat at the table as i opened the envelope.  As i was reading my eyes where getting bigger abd bigger the paper reads
"DeShaun M Anderson is 100% the father of La'Tisha Marie Jennings. "
I was in so much shock. My world came crashing down at once. Precious snatched the paper out my hand and read it out load. When she finished she bust into tears and ran upstairs.  As i was finna follow her La'Shay stopped me.
"Let Her Calm Down and swallow this whole thing"
After she said that i left and went straight to the trap to think. Precious already said if i was the daddy she was goin distance from me and do her. So might as well help the pain. When i got to the trap i smoked 4 big ass blunts and drunk a bottle of  Ciroc straight back. When i finished my last blunt i hoped back in my truck an headed towards Tonya house might as well be here all i really got my momma mad at me and my siblings haven't been home in weeks. When i got to Tonya house the baby was sleep so i crashed my lips into hers. That night was the night i fucked the shit outta her taking all my anger out.

*Not getting into details *
*
*
*
*
~Precious
Iguess she won. When i read that paper i lost it my world was crashing down in pieces.  Me and Shaun are done. He went back to his baby momma last night and cried myself to sleepp thats all i could do. Tina came and comforted me as my sister went home & Quan slept in Tina room. I couldnt belive he was actually the father. Imma just do me. I lost this battle but i didnt loose my pride. Never will i lose my pride over a nigga that got a baby.
*
*
*
*
*
DAAAAAAAAMMMMMM.!
He the Daddy!
One More Chapter!
ENJOY!❤