The Film Set.

Omega sat on a chair and looked in the mirror at his fake suit. He took a deep breath, then went to the set. 

"3, 2, 1, Action." The film director said. 

"You fool Carbide. You think you can defeat me?" Omega put his heart into his performance, the villainy in his voice almost sounding real. 

"You can barely stand up. Look at you, pathetic." 

"You're a bit too confident, Omega. Look behind you." Carbide had a smug tone. Omega looked behind him and acted as if he just got shocked. "We have defeated him. Great work team." Carbide pulled all the other heroes into a high five.

"This won't be the last you see of me." Omega said as he was dragged away and put into a black van with a yellow logo.

"Cut! That's a wrap everyone!" The director said.

The actors cheered, high fived, and hugged each other. Omega pulled off his mask and smiled. Carbide took off his mask and walked up to Omega. "Hey man, wouldn't it be cool if we were our characters? I mean, supernatural people already exist, what if we were one of them?"

"Maybe."

"Well, I'll be seeing you, if we do a sequel." Carbide chuckled and walked away.

That night, Omega thought deeply, then went down the garage to do something.