2 years later, July 2021

"Damn, he's really being destructive." TNTina watched the news as Omega exploded a building full of civilians.

"You think?" Lynx said. She poured 2 cups of coffee in the kitchen and sat down on the couch with TNTina.

"All our heroes died years ago, no one has stepped up since."

"It sucks, police aren't able to even affect Omega." Lynx sipped her cup of coffee and switched to Peacock. "The Office is great, have you ever watched it?"

"No."

"No way!" Lynx exclaimed in surprise. "You've never watched or heard of The Office? You need to watch it cmon!" 

"Eh, maybe tomorrow."

Drift's Home, 9:00 PM

"Babe, you seen the news lately? Omega became a real villain." Drift said.

"Real shame, he was such a good actor." Drift sounded disappointed.

"Well Jacob, nothing we can do about it. We need a hero, but..." Brite stopped. "They're all dead.." Drift's face was turned towards a wall. He sighed and returned to doing the dishes. 

"Hey, you should let me take over." Brite said as she looked at Drift doing the dishes.

"I'm almost done, so no point." Drift finished the dishes and sat on the couch. " It's gonna be fine, babe, I promise." He kissed Brite Bomber and reassured her. "It'll be okay."

The Butter Barn. The next day.

"Haha! No way! That's hilarious." Calamity laughed hysterically and slammed her drink on the table. "You are a funny guy, you know that?"

"And then I slammed his head onto the table and he fell to the ground like a ragdoll. It was amazing I'm telling you." Mancake said. "Stories of angry, drunk customers are always great."

"It's been a great night Mancake. I'll see you tomorrow before I drink too much and get a hangover." Calamity tipped her hat and left the barn.