Kai X Mina

Our movie date turned into an almost make out session and I am currently, silently freaking out. His face looking lovely as ever.
Kai's face so close to mine. His breath smells of mint, and his hair smells of chocolate. I cannot help but mutter out that he smells like ice cream.
He chuckles lowly, "Mina..."
My breath catches in my throat as he gets closer. His nose touches mine ever-so-lightly.
"Do I scare you, Mina?" Kai whispers. His eyes staring deeply into mine own. It takes all of the strength in my body to shake my head. My back is pressed against a wall and Kai's body is pressed against mine, of course I am scared. Not in a bad way, though.
Kai tips my head slightly and presses his lips against mine. I cannot help but to feel completely mesmerized at how his lips move. The taste of his lips, the tender yet rough way he kisses me, especially the way his hand massages the back of my neck as we kiss.
He pulls away, slowly and very hesitatingly. His breathing is slow, yet ragged, matching mine perfectly. We just stand here, pressed against the wall of my living room.
I whisper, "Don't move yet."
"I wasn't planning on moving for a while." He leans into my ear and says. His voice intoxicating, just like his smell. A shiver climbs up my spine.
"I-" I start to say, but his lips are on mine, once again. I wrap my arms around his neck, thoroughly into the kiss.
The sound of a car pulling up causes us to break away quickly. He looks to me in a panic. I grab his hand and we run up to my room. I close the door, and press my ear to it. I listen as the front door creaks open and then shuts. There are a couple minutes of shuffling downstairs, then silence.
Kai is listening as well. He stands right behind me, his arm wrapped tightly around my waist.
All of a sudden, footsteps coming up the stairs cause him to quickly slip under my bed. I run into my bathroom and flush the toilet. I undress and put my robe on. I stick my head in the sink and wet my hair.
My bedroom door opens and I pop my head out from the bathroom doorway, "Hi Mom!"
"How was dinner?" I ask, walking out of the bathroom. I pull my towel off the hanger on my door and wrap up my hair.
"Long." She sighs and sits on my bed. She opens up her arms and I go hug her.
"I love you." Mom kisses my forehead.
"New shampoo? You smell like," she sniffs, "mint ice cream."
I chuckle and nod, "It smells nice, right?"
She stands up, "It isn't my favorite, but if you like it then I am happy."
"Sleep well!" She says, air kissing me as she closes my door. I quickly lock it quietly behind her.
Kai crawls out from under my bed and sees me in a robe, "Are... Are you... Um..."
I chuckle and kiss him, "Nope, I have a long shirt on."