Suga X Bia

I sigh at nothingness. My apartment is too silent for me to feel comfortable. I swear, any noise makes me jump. I turn my television on and close my eyes.
  A knock on my apartment's door causes me to fly to an alert stance. I tiptoe to my front door. I peek out the peep hole and see Suga standing at the door, a bouquet of flowers in hand and a cute eye smile.
  I open the door, forgetting I was in short pajama shorts and an oversized white tee. He pecks my cheek as he slips in. He is in plaid fleece pajama pants and a plain white t-shirt.
  "What are you doing here so late?" I ask, closing the door behind him.
  "I felt lonely." He smiles at me. He walks into my kitchen and looks for a vase. I follow him and watch as he comfortably walks throughout my kitchen, as if he lives here. I smile; a feeling of relief washing over me. He fills up the vase, he found, with water.
  "Normally, when you feel lonely, you sleep on the feeling until it goes away." I chuckle.
  "I can go back home and sleep it off, if that is what you want." He walks over to me, after taking care of the flowers.
  "No, no. Please stay..." I say as he wraps his arms around my waist.
  He kisses my lips lightly, "I know the silence scares you, so I thought you might like some company. Even if it  is past midnight, you are worth me getting off my lazy butt to protect."
  I kiss him in return, "Thank you, Suga."
  He carries me into the living room and sets me down on the couch. He grabs up the remote and then lays beside me on the couch. His arm wraps protectively around my stomach and his breathing slows. The sound of the channel being changed is all I hear, before I fall asleep.