~ chapter 39 ~

✿✼:*゚:.。..。.:*・゚゚・*

𝐇𝐢 𝐠𝐮𝐲𝐬 𝐰𝐡𝐨𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐦𝐲 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤𝐬 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐭

𝐀𝐧𝐝

𝐓𝐑𝐘 𝐓𝐎 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃 𝐈𝐓 𝐒𝐋𝐎𝐖𝐋𝐘

𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐊 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐀𝐋𝐋

*・゚゚・*:.。..。.:*゚:*:✼✿  

Tae pov

      I prepared everything and was waiting for her. I'm nervous.....

after some time I see y/n coming inside with a peaceful and powerful aura which will blend into my dark and authority aura....

my heart is beating soo fast... y/n looking exactly like a fallen angel. I stopped breathing for a moment. she come inside and stand in front of me....

she look around and look back at me. she sigh and fold her arms over her chest and look at me with cold resting face..... I just gulp. what did I do that she's giving me cold shoulder!!?

Tae: Is their anything wrong?

y/n: ......

Tae: do I did something wrong!!?

y/n: isn't it a family dinner? where are everyone?

aish!! did Sam say like that!!? I cleared my throat.

Tae: yes, it is?

y/n: then, where are everyone!!?

Tae: it's a family dinner! and family means their also will be husband and wife, am I right!? maybe sometimes only husband and wife

y/n pov

     saying that he give me an intimate look. I understand he's words and look away smiling. he noticed that and he also look away smiling.

y/n: so, hmmm. I think I like this family dinner.... I think, /smiles/

Tae: so, I should lead my 'wife' /wink and smile/

he emphasize the word "wife" and wink at me. I poke my inner cheek and smile. I heard him sighing and he hold my hand. I flinched and about to yank as my breaths become heavy. but he immediately hold my shoulder.....

Tae: hey hey, it's me, Taehyung. you're husband. just calm down y/n, ok!

Tae pov
      she look away smiling. I hold y/n hand to lead her the way to chair but she immediately flinch and her breathes become heavy. I immediately hold her shoulders to calm her....