vii. the envelope.

o. GIVE EM HELL,
[ 1.08 ] THE ENVELOPE !

          "YOU'VE TRAININED HARD." Sensei begun speaking after drinking from his beer, "You've gotten stronger, tougher, faster. You've done your best. You're ready for this tournament, am I right?"

"Yes, Sensei!"

"Wrong!" Sensei disagreed, throwing his beer can down and the liquid inside splashed on some of the
students. "Your best ain't shit! If you wanna win
the All Valley Under-18 Karate Tournament, you
gotta give me better than your best. Which is why
from now on, you're gonna get my worst. Do you
understand?"

"Yes, Sensei!"

"Are you losers?"

"No, Sensei!"

"Are you nerds?"

"No, Sensei!"

"Are you sure?"

"No, Sensei!" They yelled, Sensei Johnny facepalmed himself in disbelief.

Johnny had made them do several of hard challenges, starting off with jumping through wheels.

"Move those feet. Go! Go! Go!" Johnny encouraged his student as the jumped through wheels, which was totally going fine until the third round of running through it and Aisha ended up falling making everyone behind fall into each other.

"Damnit, Aisha!" Chuck groaned.

Next up was destroying anything they could find, "Your enemies are all around you. Destroy them!"

Chuck swung the metal pipe into several car window, even knocking a few side view mirror out.

Afterward, it was crossing the plank, a slippery and unstable plank. "There's nothing to fear except for fear itself. That, and falling into sharp metal and broken glass, so don't do that!" Sensei recommend.

Chuck was after Miguel, before Hawk, taking his time to cross the plank because of his fear.

"Come on, old man! Faster!" Johnny demanded.

"You wanna win?" Sensi asked, passing out pieces of bacon to everyone, "You gotta be hungry. You guys hungry?"

"Yes, Sensei!"

Chuck took a bite of the bacon a few student later, chewing and then swallowing.

"Good!" Sensei said after taking a bite of his bacon then pulling out a whistle, "'Cause so are they." He blew the whistle, signaling wild dogs.

"Oh shit!" Aisha noticed the dogs, quickly running off before the rest of them.

Chuck then threw the rest of the bacon down and hurried toward a car, jumping onto it, climbing up it with fear as one of the dog tried getting at him.

"Don't be afraid. They smell fear." Johnny lectured.

Chuck could hear Hawk scream from the other side from one of the dog biting him.