Prologue

When I woke up, I realize I’m in my room. As I recall the events last night, I started crying again.

I can’t believe what just happened. It’s all gone. He’s gone.

But maybe I can do something to take him back. Maybe there’s a second chance.

I can change. I can stop my bad habits. All the smoking, drinking, partying, and flirting will be changed. It will be hard but I know that he’s worth it. He is the only guy who I really loved. I can sacrifice anything for him.

I prepare myself immediately. I take a shower and get dressed. I started my car and went straight to Jeremy’s house. When I get to the front door, I suddenly felt something wrong. Is this a stupid thing to do? What if he doesn’t take me back? All these questions won’t be answered until I see him. So I knocked. No one answered. I tried a few times but I decided to just go inside.

“Jeremy?” “Is anybody home?” I called a few times. Why was nobody answering? I went upstairs to his bedroom. The door was slightly opened and I can hear two voices laughing. One is his voice. Who was the other one?

I slowly opened the door only to find Jeremy kissing another girl. The girl’s back was facing me so I didn’t recognize the girl’s face. Then Jeremy finally saw me with a shock on his face. I couldn’t move because I just can’t believe what I saw. Jeremy pulled back from the girl and opened his mouth to speak but can’t make up words. The girl turned and faced me. It was Marlene. The girl who I thought was my friend.

“Mia, wait-“ Jeremy reached out. But I ran as fast as I can. I ran downstairs towards the front door and I can hear him chasing me but I don’t look back. I can’t believe he would do this to me and of all people, Marlene? Shit. My adrenaline is pumping with anger. I don’t know where to go but I need to get away from him. When I finally got myself to calm down, I decided to just go home and start thinking about my life.

He told he was leaving me because I smoked; I get drunk, flirted, and partied all night. I wanted to stop all those bad habits in fear of losing him. My drive home was lonely and the only thing pressed to my lips was a cigarette. I guess it’s time to quit my bad habit. Him.

**

HI GUYS SO THIS IS MY FIRST SERIOUS WATTPAD STORY (BC THE OTHERS WERE DELETED QUICKLY) AND I HOPE U GUYS SUPPORT THIS BY READING IT, SHARING AND VOTING IT PLEASEEEEEE.

also follow me on twitter: horanslays_