EPISODE 15 THE END OF THE TOURNAMENT, THE FINALS BEGIN

guna: ok boys and girls, today is the finals of the quad tournament, the best bladers of the tournament worked hard to get here, I present to you the finalists: the dark prince: bel daizora, the brazilian boy: ranzo kiyama, the purple dragon : bas...

guna: ok boys and girls, today is the finals of the quad tournament, the best bladers of the tournament worked hard to get here, I present to you the finalists: the dark prince: bel daizora, the brazilian boy: ranzo kiyama, the purple dragon : bashara suiro, the crimson dancer: llya mao, the high prince: rashad goodman, the galactic warrior: rowan hayashi, the shining boy: owen oshikada.

(crowd cheers)

guna: and there are also the bladers from another dimension, the butterfly mage: the poppy queen, the rebellious girl: val thundershock, the samurai protector: branch, the kind cowgirl: holly darling, the aquatic triton: synth, the musical angel: dante crescendo, and the space explorer: lownote jones.

(crowd cheers)

guna: and there are also the dark flares, jason anderson, scott suzuki, mike tanaka, dave bushida and kyle yoshida.

poppy: I can't believe those baddies made it to the finals.

val: yeah, I can't wait to kick those idiots' butt.

branch: actually, we all want to do it.

guna: get ready friends because the finals begin, NOW!

(the crowd celebrates)

scott: hey boss, I hope you are the first, everyone should see more about the power of lucius.

Jason: There is only one blader that I want to test my power, and that is Bel Daizora.

guna: the first battle will be between-.

(the selector turns)

guna: ROWAN HAYASHI!

rowan: i can't believe it, i'm the first.

holly: congratulations honey.

synth: good luck bro.

rowan: thanks guys.

guna: and his opponent will be-.

(the selector turns again)

guna: OWEN OSHIKADA!

owen: seriously?

rowan: looks like we'll be the first owen, good luck.

owen: you too.

(the others go to the stands)

guna: the opponents will face each other in the quad stadium.

dante: quad stadium?

bashara: it is a stadium that is based on the quad system of bel.

ranzo: in this stadium you have three levels in which you can gain momentum.

llya: it's a complicated stadium isn't it?

lownote: when they put it like that, yes.

bel: let's see if those two can master it.