Striker.

No One's Pov:

First hours of the day.

Michael: Good morning!

Students: Good morning!

Michael: Today w- ....

Yn: ..... Yo.

Yn was in the middle of the students, he had a white karate-gi with a white belt that had 3 strings.

Michael: .... 'A-hem' The headmaster informed me that Mr.Ln will be joining us today on our training, the people that gave his scholarship alongside some family members told us that we should give him some extra curricular activities, please get along well and let's receive him with our arms open.

Yn: 'Sweating' H-Hello 

'WHISTLE!'

Yn&Michael: !!! ...

Goh: GO ANIKI!

Katsuo: MR.LN! MR.LN!

Daiki&Hidekazu: LN-SAN! WRECK EM ALL!

Rui: Yay.

Ishida: 'Fist in the air'

They were cheering for him, almost everyone was there, Dan wasn't there because of some problems at home, Michael was confused and Yn.

Yn: 'Blushing' 'Sigh' I know i should be happy and all... But i can't lie, this is embarrassing 

 Michael: .... 'A-hem' So, let's start our training.

Yn was stretching a bit before anything.

Student: Pfft.

Yn: Hm?

They were whispering, talking some bad things about Yn.

" Did you heard what he did to Mr. Mendel? " " Yeah, and i heard he could have lost if it wasn't for the Brazilian guy " " Pfft, i knew he wasn't all that. "

Yn: ....... ( Bastards ) 'Nerve'

Well, as you guys could see until now, Yn forgot a lot of things while he served his time on Juvie, BUT he still haves a strong and athletic body, we could say he's a diamond on the rough, he still needs to be polished.

Michael: First, let's start with a simple run, everyone get ready.

Yn and the students were readying themselves.

Michael: Ready.... Set.....

 Michael: GO!

All of them charged! Running with all they could, their speed wasn't like a runner or something, but it was fast enough to match.

Rui: He's fast.

Ishida: But not enough.

Yn: 'Pant' 'Pant'

Michael: Squat Jumps!

What they have to do is, every time Michael do the signal, they will stop, squat and jump, touch their chest with their knees and then go back to running.

Michael: UP!

'FWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!' 'THUMP!'

All of them jumped, but the funny part is seeing Yn jumping higher than the 6 Kyu ( Green belt ).
Then they continued with their run.

Michael: UP!

'FWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!' 'THUMP!'

Again, they did it again.