Stupid little Dave X Fem!Reader thing I wanted to do :P

Despite this being a Dave X Fem!Reader, anyone else can read this as well. And I kinda suck at writing X Readers, so this is likely gonna be bad ;-;

This is just a dumb Dave X Reader thing I want to do, enjoy :P
_______________________________

You arrive at Dave's house. It was already nighttime. Dave had invited you over to spend some time together. You two had been together for quite a while now. You were excited to see him. Calming yourself down, you take a deep breath and ring the doorbell.

Dave opens the door. "Oh! Hey, Y/N! So nice to see you!" Dave says, blushing a bit. "Hey, Dave! Nice to see you too!" You reply with a smile. "Come in, come in!" He says, sort of flustered. You smile as you walk in.

As you walk in, Tristan notices you. "Dad, who's that?" He asks, pointing at you. "Tristan, this is Y/N. Y/N, this is my son, Tristan." Dave says, introducing the 2 of you. "Hi, Tristan!" You say kindly. Tristan looks at you suspiciously. "Uh...what's up with him...?" You ask. "Don't mind him, he get a little suspicious when someone comes over for the first time." Dave explained. "Now, come on!" He says as he wheels away. You follow him.

The two of you walk to Dave's room. You were amazed by how comfy it looked. "Nice, right? Make yourself at home!" He says, smiling. "Thank you!" You say as you sit on Dave's bed. "You don't mind if I sit here, do ya?" "Oh, not at all!" Dave says. "Anyways, whaddya wanna do?" You ask. "Wanna watch a movie?" Dave suggests. "Sure, why not." You say.

:timeskip cuz I'm lazy AF:

"That was great!" Dave says as the movie ends. "Yep, especially since I got to watch it with you." You kiss Dave on the cheek. He blushes. "O-oh! I...enjoyed my time with you as w-well..." he stammers. At this point, Dave is just a flustered, stuttering mess. You laugh a little. You get up from his bed and teasingly sit in his lap, leaning against him. You both talk for a while, and you could even tell that Dave was still a little flustered, but enjoying himself. This made you smile.

You sigh, and say, "I'm glad to spend my time with someone I love." You wrap your arm around him and lean your head against his shoulder. Dave is a bit startled, but smiles and hugs you back as you both cuddle a bit for the rest of the night.

________________________________

That's right guys, I finally wrote a Dave X Reader oneshot :)

Sorry if it's bad, I'm not really the best at writing X Readers ;-; but I'll practice some more on that topic !

In other words, hope you enjoyed, and I'll make a book of Dave X Reader oneshots soon.

See ya!

-eggdog129