mix feelings

Milly pov

" Last night with Jason was amazing finally slept together. I woke up with his fluffy hair coving his face. "Babe he look at me Moring babe moving over and kissing me last night was fine, yeah the hickey that harry left went in a few days Jason did not know. He kisses me baby I need to get going I have work sorry baby he kiss me date night tonight yeah. I cuddled him see you later throwing my tee-shirt on and walking to the door " as I was about to open the door harry walked in hey see you later I kissed Jason " once he left " how was yours? Night good he grabbed an apple. I see he had a hickey all on his kneck.

" I see your little boyfriend stayed over last night yeah. I move across him. Looking into his jade green eyes. Wel,l I am going back to my room " okay he smirks. " Once in my room I got changed throwing black Jeans and blue shirt Grabbing my phone and texting Sasha to meet up Getting my keys and driving to the nearest cafe

" So how are you she smiles sinceeeeee " well sort o? Sort of mean she looks at me were  Sasha nodded yeah Well, I told harry about Luke shit what did he say nothing harry got stabbed by Luke I gather that Niall told me anyway. " I paused me and harry slept together ."  what she spitted out her coffee you fucked harry. Shhh yes " wait you and frat boy yeah. Even worse Jason stay over last night and we had sex girl high five your getting 2 dicks shut up. "You and Harry are friends with benefits Jason is dating.

" Shit you need to slow down with Harry no one gets hurt "really yeah we don't get jealous it's just sex right
Let me get this you and Harry are friends and fuck buddies sort of. RightIe and Niall are going clubbing tomorrow night bring Jason and harry okay a night of drinking and dancing she hugged me see you later babes.