Chapter 2

I went to the bus. And sat next to Lydia. "HE'S RIGHT OVER THERE!" Lydia screamed and stood up and pointed at him. " Lydia, Lydia calm down he's just a boy. Dont be too obesessed with him. I thought you had a crush on Jeff? " I asked. " NOT ANYMORE!" Lydia speaked. " Lydia PLEASE OH PLEASE calm down this is the first day of grade ten. Why ' you have to act like this Lydia? You're embarassing yourself." I said." Fine, just for my friend.." Lydia said. " But look at his eyes they're sooo BLUE. and look at his hair SO PERFECT just like his body. ". I sighed. " I gotta go and ask whats his name!"  Lydia stood up and went to that guy. "Lydia." I said. And if you're wondering why I chose her, she was the only one, the others were more obsessed, too emotional, too smart, too girly and some are too cool.

And school was here. " Bye Lydia, Im leaving you..." I said and went up to go down the bus. I looked at the school. I walked going to the door. And I accidentaly bumped someone. And my stuff fell. And its a good thing he helped. Why do I keep on saying and?! Oh well. Lydia suddenly went to me. " CAMIL!" Lydia said. She calls me Camil when shes excited or happy. " What now? Is it about that boy you keep on talking about?" I said. "Not Really but, IT WAS THAT GUY WHO YOU BUMPED LIKE AHHH "Lydia said. " Why do  you have to act like that?" I said. " Anyway what's your schedule? " She passed me the paper. " Okay we are classmates in History Classes, Language and Science. " I said. ''Mkay I guess I'll see you on break?". " Yeah sure" Lydia said.

After some other classes we went to the canteen. Oh and I took the last seats. " So how's studying?" I asked Lydia. " Eh, not really that good not that bad... HEY LOOK!'' Lydia said " LUKE IS LOOKING FOR A PLACE.". " Who the hell is Luke?" I asked. " THE CUTE GUY I WAS TALKING ABOUT." Lydia said. " First of all no, he can't stay with us and second why am i acting like your mother?!" I said. " Oh yah MOTHER." Lydia laughed. " Okay okay I'll stop do what you want to do" I said. Most of the times I act like her mother, just because she is obesessed with boys, and when she is obsessed with boys she gets distracted and stop talking to me.. Then suddenly that Luke guy came to ask if he could sit in our table. " Could I sit here?" And I was like " No-"  And Lydia screamed " YES". At times Lydia is funny and really frustrating. And so the whole break she was just staring at him while he was eating. And so I started hating that guy.

After classes I was really happy to go home because of my best friend who is obsessed with that guy.

A/N: There ya go. Chapter 2! Sorry for not updating for 11 months haha I'll post Chapter 3 very soon bc I am also making a new story about auslly. Make sure to vote!