Chapter 1

( A/N: I am so sorry for always changing the story. But I promise this would be the last)

Chapter 1:

Camila's POV:
Hi! My name is Camila! And today is the worst day of my life! First day of School. Well, atleast im graduating this year to become college. Finally. So here's my story. I woke up at 6:56am. PS its my alarm's fault. I chose clothes and i chose the shirt. " WHY DOES SCHOOL EXIST?! " Well thats kinda offending to my teachers. But oh well that will do. After I took a bath dressed up and fixed my hair. And yes I dont wear make up. ITS SO UNCOMFORTABLE. And I wanna be healthy so.. I went downstairs to my mom.

" Good Morning Sweetie. Beautiful Morning isnt it?" My mom said, while cooking.

" Oh sure mom, sure.. " I said, being sarcastic.

" Wake your sister up. The bus is coming anytime now." My mom told me.

My sister went out of her room. " You dont need to because I am awake. " My sister said. AAAAND PAUSE. This is my sister, Sofia, She loves and hates studying at the same time. Just like me, but without the loves part. She uses her phone all the time. And me I just do.. Music. AAAAAND PLAY.

" Okay... Just so you know. You arent superwoman. " I said.

" I didnt say I was superwoman." My sister said.

" But you were acting like her." I said. " Mom, Ill go outside. " So, I got my bag and went outside to wait. I went to a bench and sat there. So I went to check my phone and went to Lydia.

Messages:
Camila_17 :
Lydia are you in the bus yet?
Mrs. Lydia :
Yes why? ASDF IM SO EXCITED TO SEE YOU AND BTW THERES A FREAKING CUTIE HERE AND HES SITTING ALONE AND MOST GIRLS ARE CHECKING ON HIM.
Camila_17:
Im not interested into boys okay?
Camila_17:
The bus is here!