Keefons and Sophons

Sup qwerts! this was going to be keefons(god that sounds so CRINGY) but then i had a bunch of sophons(even cringier)

Also, I mean keefe canons and Sophie canons.

I had an idea

imagine keefe doing karate

Or

Imagine keefe doing spray paint

or

IMAGINE BOTH

Just think about keefe honestly done with the crap the world has given him, and when he stumbles across a group of karatekas(I had to google that XD) just in the middle of times square, Don't ask me why, and he just connects. Asking around for a little, he found out how to sign up. He did stretches in his house, and then immediately signed up as soon as he could. Then he just... likes it. (don't ask me how to explain it or you will get a full description complete with fancy words and lots of me googling stuff)

Or keefe doing spray paint. Cassius had forced keefe to learn how to write Elvin cursive. That was how he ended up learning how to draw: he just based it off of that. But he was dome relying on his dad, so he asked Sophie about human art styles. one of the things she introduced him was spray art. Keefe had taken one look at it and just sort of lit up. He asked her for some, but she had refused. But we all know Sophie (or anyone really) can resist it when he gets all sad, so she took him to some shop with spray paint. Keefe had been racing around the shop and looking at the colors so excitedly that Sophie really was glad she brought him there.  He chose his colors(neons, obviously) and went him. The first thing he did was test it out, but as soon as he got the hang of it, he made a giant mural on his wall. His dad was mad, but who cared? Keefe's room was cleaner then and had a really bright aesthetic. In general, he was happier and his grin was real.

He also has a really neon wardrobe, and it annoys Cassius to no ends

Now sophons(*cringes*)

Sophie ended up not leaving her room, and a week after unlocked, she felt like she lived in her room. She had added a whole bunch of flowers to her room, and one of her favorite things to do was pose in ballet-like poses with flowers in her hand. She made aesthetics in every corner of her room, slowly fading in the middle. Her bed was completely plain, though, And her curtains were also plain Her room was filled with personal touches, and her parents loved it, even though Sophie was scaring them. And Edaline had asked the gnomes to make a garden as a surprise for Sophie.

Sophie stared at the blade of grass in her hand. Mr forkle was trying to ask her how she was doing with Keefe's disappearance, but she didn't really have the energy to deal with him. then forkle started lecturing her that she had to go on and let him be. Reality suddenly became... Too much. So she stood up, the blade of grass crushed in her hand, and ran. She ran and ran and ran until she reached the cliffs of havenfield and leaped off. She used her levitation, jumping from one invisible spot to another until she reached the clouds. She twirled around. everything was all just so serene up here. leaping from one cloud to another, she levitated and twirled and did pirouettes and just let off steam. Finally, when she had calmed down, she sat down and played with the clouds. Suddenly an idea came to her and she stood up again. She started levitating with one foot in the clouds, making tiny lines in the sky. She kept thickening them until they spelled it out

'I'm not your moonlark. I'm Sophie Foster.'

Ok, what the actual frick was that. I had like 2 ideas, and THIS happened.

Whoops😬

Actually, this is a good idea for another fic...

Now you know how my bran works!

Oneshots prompts on their way!