Part 1:A Fresh, and New Beginning

Riko 💊

Y/N
heyy bestie!!

Riko 💊
hey! What's up?

Y/N
nothin, just travelling. how's the basketball team? Did you get new recruits.

Riko💊
i did actually! 5 of them actually.

pretty promising, but they need a lot more protein in their meals!

Y/N

gurl

gurl...you and them damn protein pills, and powders .

You're gonna kill those poor boys 😭😭🤚🏾

Riko💊

Look, they only passed out for a little while, and they were fine!
How do you even know about that?

Y/N
Hyuga doesn't hesitate to tell me when you  try to kill him and the team 💀

Riko💊
🙄 Anyways. Where are you travelling to?

Y/N
Japan 😊 🇯🇵 . Actually I'm already here

Riko💊
WHAT? WHY? HOW??!

Y/N
Wow, I thought you were going to be excited💀. I came for  the exchange program at  Seirin High School.

Riko💊
YOUR COMING TO SEIRIN???!! 😧

Y/N

Again!! I was expecting more excitement, but yes. I am coming to Seirin.

Riko💊

Sorry, I'm just surprised! Why didn't you ever tell me??

I thought you were going to Victory High School?

Y/N
I did, but I realized it wasn't for me! I decided to take the Internship Program in Japan! It's all thanks to you for helping me with learning Japanese. It seemed like the perfect opportunity!

Riko💊
Okay, but our school doesn't have a girl's basketball team.

Y/N
WHAT?! HOW IS THERE NOT A GIRLS TEAM?!

Riko💊

Wait, you're telling me you decided to do an exchange program, WITHOUT EVEN KNOWING THE SCHOOL HAD A GIRLS BASKETBALL PROGRAM??!

Y/N
IDK I JUST THOUGHT IT WOULD'VE WORKED OUT?? IT ALL HAPPENED SO FAST!!

BUT!!

i could co-captain with you! i'm able to do that too!

Riko💊
You are insane, but yes. That can happen.

Y/N
Purr

Riko💊
But...just think on it. I know how much you love basketball. How about this, why don't you give it a few days, and decide then.

Y/N

Sounds fair, okay!

TWO DAYS LATER

Monday, your first day of school at Seirin. You were waiting outside with all of the students for the morning assembly to start. Although, by the corner of your eye you saw 6 figures on top of the school roof. You questioned it for a few moments until you remembered what every guy had to do when they got into Riko's team.

"Riko...you are one crazy gal" you chuckled out. All of a sudden, a boy stood onto the railings, and you couldn't believe who you saw.

"CLASS 1B, NUMBER 5, TAIGA KAGAMI! I'LL BEAT THE GENERATION OF MIRACLES, AND BECOME THE BEST PLAYER IN JAPAN!" he yelled. All of the other boys who shouted, just blurred out of your mind, because all you could think of was Taiga Kagami. You never thought you would see him again, but your dreams actually came true. You opened your phone and texted Riko.

Riko💊
Y/N

Hey, I don't need to think on it any more.

I'll co-captain with you!

END OF PART 1

Okay! That's the end of my first fanfic/textfic AHHH!!

sorry if it's kind of short. i just like how i ended it

I'm actually so excited to do this tbh, I've always wanted to write one. I just finished Kuroko no Basketball just yesterday, and I couldn't hold in the urge anymore!

Honestly it's totally fine, if i don't get views lol. I'm just doing this for fun.

Although, if you read this, and enjoyed it thank you! There will be more chapters coming!

Feedback is welcomed 😊

🏀 GO SERIN GO 🏀