INFORMATION/ About Y/N

So, just to be clear this fanfic is for BLACK FEMALE READERS. I mean anyone can read it, but this is for my black girlies out there! 😘 💋

Anyways, besides that let me tell you about who you are.

When you were younger, you fell in love with the sport when you vacationed with your mom to see extended family in L.A. You started to play streetball, and took basketball in middle school.

You use to play with your dad after school, but he died.

You are a street baller from Toronto, and you attended Serendipity middle school. Your school basketball team was known as the best middle school girl's basketball team in Canada. You were the Ace of the team. You and your best friend, Aiya were an unstoppable force. You loved playing with your teammates. You say it was the best time of your life.

You are fluent in French, English, and Japanese. You knew Japanese because of Riko Aida who has become a close friend of yours. You met on an app where you make friends, and learn their first language.

After graduating Serendipity middle school, you were scouted by many high schools around the world, but you wanted to go to Victory High School which has the best basketball girls team in Canada. Your best friend Aiya decided to do it as well. But...something happened and you decided to leave Victory High School.

Although, to everyone's surprise you decided to go to Japan, and co-coach a boy's basketball team??!

I hope you all enjoy!