Chapter 4

An unknown figure stand outside the balcony looking through the glass sliding door wearing an all cover up outfit. It's a cold night indeed, there might snows soon. He's holding a picture of a blonde with aprons brewing coffee. The picture is most likely to be taken secretly.Slowly approaching the door he see a blonde boy asleep on the bed..
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Xiaoo~" Aether land a boop on Xiao's nose waking him up, both still on the bed facing each other. It's weekend and they have the entire day to do anything they want. Xiao snuggle his head into Aether's chest refuse to wake up just yet, hand wrapped around his waist "Sleep a little more.." he said"

Aether chuckle at his boyfriend reaction patting him on the head before a knock was heard on the door. Aether immediately sit up making sure before he get off the bed walking towards the door tying his hair up leaving Xiao pouting on the bed.

He opened the door a bit peeking out to see a package was left in front of their door. It might be Xiao's since he rarely ordered any packages. He close the door and walk back in but Xiao was no longer on the bed. He went for the bathroom to check if he was in there. Giving it a knock as he step in and he can see Xiao sitting in the tub his back facing him.

Aether step closer and take seat at the edge of the tub tilting his head. "You want me to help you was your back?" No response "You can't be sulking now Xiao we got plans today" Aether procees to clean Xiao's back knowing he'll get better anytime soon.

While both of them are in the bathroom, a small spider like robot crawl out of the box that was placed by Aether on the kitchen caunter before he went to the bathroom..
.
.
"Cotton candy?" Aether was wearing a crop top with a scarf hair tied up instead of braided while Xiao wear a long sleeves shirt. "Mmn, no you eat" Xiao answer without looking and keep walking looking around. There's a festival there today, it will last until 10pm for fireworks performance.

"Come on now. Let's get some frappe maybe?" They've been walking around for 2 hours now. They also planned to stay until night but Xiao doesn't seem to show any interest. Maybe he would have preferred if we had some indoor activities instead.

"You sit on there on the bench. I'll come back with frappe for you" Xiao kissed Aether before walking to get some frappe for both of them. Aether listened waiting for him to return while he observe around.

"You're really pretty!" Aether looked around looking for the voice before he realise a kid is standing in front of him with a cap and red dress looking up on him. "Hi! and thanks. Did you come here alone" He squat in front of the kid to match their height. She looks cute though.

"Nope! I came with my brother. My name is Klee. What is your name?" She introduced herself with a bright face honestly giving a really cheerful vibe. "I'm-"

"Hey" Aether look away from the child cancelling his words when he saw another person walking towards Klee at a high speed. Aether grab Klee and carried her thinking thay person is trying to take Klee away forgotten the fact Klee has a brother. "Don't worry sister, that's brother Albedo!"

"Sister? I'm actually-" his shoulder was then tapped by Klee brother. "I'm sorry for the trouble. Can I have her now" Aether passed Klee to Albedo kinda disappointed he couldn't even introduce himself. That guy keep cutting his sentences.

"Brother Albedo, I met a really pretty sister" Aether forgot to mention "I'm actually a boy Klee. My name is Aether" he smiled at her finally can introduce himself properly. "Aether..." he turned back to see Xiao is already there standing holding two cuo of chocolate and vanilla frappe.

"Ah you're here!" Aether grab one of the frappe. "I'll take my leave now" Albedo turned back walking away. "So soon... Well bye Klee!" Aether sent them off with a smile before switching his attention back to Xiao.
.
.
Albedo put Klee down and hand her some candies for her as a reward. "Tell me what else did you see" Klee take the candies before answering her brother "Aether has a pair of fangs just like you said brother! And I've placed the pin you ask me too on his scarf"

---------------------
Author's note

Uhh I'm allowed to put at least oneee child right?
Anddd i forgot to specified they live in an apartment

- Arye -