chapter 16

The festival stared  everyone was  having thought Charlotte and may. We're about to go with the plan until something unexpected happens, you ready Charlotte, because there's no going back, I can't what I can't do it, why I just supposed to be your happily ever after. Maybe I don't want that anymore, what do you mean, I'm in love with someone else, and the Gabe is happy with Ryan, I shouldn't just get in between that I tried to kill him for goodness sake. I thought he wasn't only love  for me, but this whole week has changed me, I'm in love with you. May look shocked  no, one's ever told me they loved me. I know I've never seen the real you, but I feel like I have I care so much about you. May look up at Charlotte to be honest, I knew you were someone special and I think I've always been in love with you, but once you found Gabe  I knew I was no chance for you, that's why I left I didn't want to leave you because I love you so much. Lets not go through with this plan and just be together. Charlotte grabbed May by the waist. And kissed her passionately they both pulled away for some air. Then runaway with me May said.of  of course, I'll go anywhere with you, the 2 ran away.

People had a great time at the festival. Ryan, Gabe,Steph and Alex. Happy that they found each other.

Author's note, thank you so much. There's one more chapter after this. Thank you so much704 readers❤🧡💛💚💙💜💗🤎🖤🤍