One

𝟭花 P H O T O𝗣𝗮𝗻𝗶𝗰𝗣𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗼𝗻𝗲 <✔︎>

𝟭 P H O T O
𝗣𝗮𝗻𝗶𝗰
𝗣𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗼𝗻𝗲 <✔︎>

Noises of people talking and laughing echoed across the cafeteria walls. People enjoying their food, the wild life outside enjoying the day with them to. " You think they're dating yet?" Asked takuya looking at the pair.

" Honestly yea." Makoto replied glancing at the two infront of them. Yuzuha and mitsuya were sitting infront of them at lunch unfortunately.

Takemichi was starting to think the two knew takemichi had a secret yet huge crush on mitsuya, and were purposely tormenting him by always being were he was.

" Well i guess you'll know soon." Takemichi answered confusing the others.

" Why? Don't tell me you'll confess?!" Takuya yelled making people look at them takemichi getting slightly annoyed. " No im not dumb! Im hanging out with him after school." Takemichi exsplained.

Takemichi felt hopeless at this point. Not because he was failing or something but because his bestfriend that he's had a crush on for years now, is with someone thats not him.

It sounds cliché but takemichi wishes he was the one mitsuya looked at that way. He wished mitsuya would turn around and think of takemichi as more than a friend. Maybe it's selfish of him to want those things, maybe things are better this way.

The time to let go has come and he doesn't want to let go. But its for the best, it'll only hurt more if he countinues to love him. But at the sametime it feels impossible to let go.

Takemichi felt a sting in his heart when he came back to reality. Mitsuya and yuzuha close together mitsuyas arm around yuzuhas shoulder. When was it his turn to be happy with someone?

" I heard Yuzuhas brother is in a gang with mitsuya!" Yamagishi stated surpriseing the others. " No way! Really?" Takuya said leaning in a little. " Mitsuya never told me he was in a gang!" Takemichi yelled in surprise.

" Hey takemichi might find someone new!" Atsushi said the others agreeing. " Why don't you ask mitsuya to introduce you to them?" Makoto asked, takemichi blushed at the thought of hot tough guys liking him and protecting him.

" It wouldn't hurt to ask right?" Takemichi replied smiling sheepishly while blushing a little. " Ya think they're good in bed?" Yamagishi asked takemichi.

" Stop being weird Yamagishi." Makoto said slapping Yamagishi. " Hey!! It was a genuine question!!" Yamagishi yelled rubbing his cheek.

" They probably are. Lucky takemichi gets to be railed by them." Takuya said smirking while takemichi blushed furiously.

Takemichi still loved mitsuya sure but it wouldn't hurt to move on by finding someone new right? Maybe he would feel guilty but if all goes wrong and he doesn't like any of Mitsuyas gang members, he could atleast be friends with them!

Takuya looked over to the pair and yelled " shit they're coming over here!!" The others almost choked because of what Takuya said.

" What the fuck Yamagishi!! Why would you tell us you saw your parents having sex!!" Atsushi yelled at Yamagishi. " It was the first thing that came to mind!!" Yamagishi yelled back.

" I was so young...!" Yamagishi sulked, " oh they left already." Makoto said quietly glancing at the lunch room door. Takemichi went back to thinking or more overthinking.

Maybe things aren't as bad as he thought. Yes he still needs to let go of mitsuya but he should have fun and enjoy the things and people he has. Mitsuya could wait, right now all he wants is to enjoy what he can and hopefully loose feelings when he enjoys what he loves first.

Sorry for slow updates.

Koyukiflowers