Epilogue

{A/N This, is sadly the last chapter of this story. But because I love you all, I decided I'd make a really sweet fluff chapter, including all of your wishes. I hope you like it, happy readings :) }

Jennifer's POV

Two strong arms slide around my now growing belly as I put two pop tarts in the toaster. I've only been pregnant for 20 weeks and it's beginning to show.

"Did you sleep well, darling?" Josh whispers in my ear. I feel his hot breath against my skin. I love how he always stands so close to me. It makes my tummy flutter. We've been together for 5 years now but he still manages to give me butterflies.

"What got you so happy?" I ask him curiously. He normally is very moody in the mornings, especially since I got pregnant. I sleep inconsistent because well, this baby likes to move a lot.

"Well, we're about to get a new echo of our little kid." He says while kissing my neck. "Isn't it cool to see how he or she's growing?"

"I guess so." I sigh.

"Aren't you excited then?" He asks turning me around. I look into his pretty hazel eyes.

"I am. But you are overlooking one important thing. I already know the kid is growing because I feel it almost every. Freaking. Night." I say leaving pauses in between the last words to make it sound extra dramatic.

"You're right," he says as he wraps his arms around me. "But I'd love to see him or her. Today we're finally getting to know wether it's a him or her."

"I don't need an echo for that either." I smile. "It's obviously a boy. And he's got my enthousiasm."

"But what if it's a girl?" Josh asks, raising his eyebrows. "What if I paint the nursery blue and it turns out to be a girl?"

"Okay daddy, we'll get that echo." I say. "And I wouldn't want the nursery blue or pink anyway. That's so sexist. I mean, why do boys have to have blue and girls pink. I don't even like pink, and I'm a girl. It doesn't make any sense."

"Fierce much?" He chuckles. I didn't even notice I was rambling. I guess I'm a tiny little bit nervous for the echo? Maybe.

"Oh shut up." I laugh, hitting his chest.

We eat our pop tarts and then get on our way to the hospital.

//\\

I was right. I secretly feel very proud of me for guessing the sex right. I wouldn't want to admit it to Josh, but I was not sure it'd be a boy. It could, like Josh said, also be a hyperactive girl. Though, I was right. I've a baby boy growing inside me.

After going to the hospital, we went grocery shopping. How exciting. But it has to be done. Currently we're in the kitchen of our house in Los Angeles.

I'm sitting lazily on the counter, while Josh's making us lunch. That's also a major advantage of being pregnant; I don't have to make myself food. I've got a very handsome boyfriend to do it for me.

"How're you feeling Jennifer?" Josh asks as he hands me lunch.

"Uhm... Alright I guess?" Josh hardly ever asks me how I'm feeling out of the blue. Not that he doesn't care, he just doesn't ask.

"Okay," he starts "well, would you like to go on a date tonight?"

"A date?" I ask, frowning. I did not see that coming. We haven't been on a date for a long time. Quality time often consists of us eating pizza in bed and cuddling. And honestly, I think we're absolutely content with that.