Chapter 5

Joshs POV

I wake up at 4.30 am. Damn, I still have one hour to sleep. But I can't sleep, so I decide to get up and take a shower. I don't bother to pull on nice clothes because on set I must surely clothe. 

I pull on some sweat pants and a hoodie and I brush my teeth. I reread the script for today, but I'm so bored. Maybe I should go to Jen and make her breakfast or something. I head to my car and drive to Jens apartment.

It isn't 6 yet but the door isn't locked. Maybe she's forgotten to lock the door. I open the door and head to the kitchen. I make pancakes and walk with the pancakes and some coffee to Jen's bedroom.

Jen is sleeping and she looks so cute and peacefull. I get these little tickles in my stomach. What the hell is going on with me? Jen is just a friend. Jen is just a friend. Jen is just a friend. I keep repeating this in my head.

I wake her up. 

" Josh?"  she says with a sleepy voice. "Not to be rude, but what are you doing here?"

"Well, I woke up early today and I couldn't sleep. I reread my script but I was so bored, so I decided to make you breakfast" 

"Thank you Josh that's sweet." she says "What time is it?" 

I glance at my phone "It's 5.30" I tell her

"well, there isn't a better way to wake up, you know, with breakfast in bed. I would rather woken up by you than by that anoying alarm" 

"Yes, you're so lucky to have a bored best friend, but the next time you'll make me breakfast" I tease her.

"Aww, does Joshy also want breakfast in bed?" she teases me back

"Shut up and eat your breakfast, we're leaving in 25 minutes." 

When she's finished breakfast breakfast I'm doing the dishes while Jen's taking a shower.

During the dishes I think about Jen. What's just happened to me? Why do I get these little tickles in my stomach when I look into her beautiful eyes? And why is my heaty bouncing like 3 times faster when I'm with her?
Am I in love with her?
No, I'm not.
I can't be.
Jen is just a friend. This is so weird. I haven't had these feelings for Jen before.

Jens POV

I hop in the shower. When I'm done I pull on some black skinny jeans and a sweater. 

While pulling my hair in a messy bun I think about Josh. He was acting weird today. When I looked into his eyes he quickly looked away. He's never been like this before. He was also thinking about something. He had a kind a worried look on his face... 

I get my phone and head downstairs to grap my purse. Josh's already done the dishes. 

"Are you ready?" he asks

"Yes sir!" 

"Okay lets go then!" he says

We head to his car and this time I don't forget to lock my appartement. 

I hop in the passengers seat and Josh start driving to set. Ready to work.

When we get on set I head to hair and make up. We're going to shoot the interview scene with Ceasar. Stanly is almost done with is make up and Linda is working on his hair.

"Hey Jen!" Stanly says cheerful

"Ugh, Stanly, how can you be so cheerful, it's 6.30, way too early to be cheerful" I groan while Linda finishes his hair and start with mine

"So, today you're going to shoot the intervieuw scene and Katniss has a lot of make up in that scene, so it might take a long time to get you done, Jen" Linda says.

"See you on set miss Jennifer Lawrence"  Stanly as he leaves the hair and make up trailer to get dressed.