15 • A little closer

• • •

'Yes, please,'

• • •

Five days ago

Five days ago

Entering the basement, I saw Yash sitting on a chair with a bored expression, Ishant typing furiously on his phone, and Vivaan sipping on his milkshake casually sitting on the chair right in front of the bastard.

Upon sensing my arrival, all of their attention was on me. Nodding at them in acknowledgement, I headed straight towards the chair where Diego was tied painfully with his hand on the back and his mouth stuffed with a dirty cloth. He was all bloody and nice, just how I liked them to be. His eyes widened as soon as he spotted me. I yanked out the cloth in his mouth and let him speak.

"Let me out, you imbeciles! I did nothing wrong!" With one leg spread out on the floor and the other bent at the knee, I leaned back on the chair where Vivaan was sitting previously. My face remained stoic at his pathetic screams.

"It's lovely to see you too," I extended my hand towards Vivaan as he placed a small but sharp object against my palm.

"I heard that you didn't want to talk. Hmm?" I examined the dagger while tracing my forefinger along the sharp edge.

"So, this time, allow me to have my turn. How? Whom?" I cooed.

"I-I don't know," I looked at him, amused by his attempt to conceal the truth.

"You don't know? Interesting." I saw him gulping a huge amount of air. Good.

"Yeah," Vivaan snickered behind me.

"I-Iyou can't threaten me like this, because of your wife" as I sank the dagger into his thigh, he cut himself off by screaming at the top of his lungs. My eyes never flickered off of him as blood gushed out of his ripped flesh.

"How do you fucking know about my wife?" No one, absolutely no one outside of my circle, knows that I'm married. If this bitch knows, then it means he must be working for that unknown motherfucker who taught it would be the best idea to mess with me and my woman.

He wiggled in his chair, trying to get rid of the pain that was giving me satisfaction. Getting impatient, I twisted the dagger that was already deep into his bloody thigh, causing him to fling his head back in anguish.

"Alive until the mention of the wife," I ignored Vivaan, who appeared to be having a good time in this type of situation while sipping his milkshake.

"From the lady I got the photos from," He choked out, looking like he was almost going to pass out at any moment. I stopped my torture and focused my attention on his words.