Chapter 2: Class B

Kiyotaka's POV

After That chat with that weird girl I went inside the school and started looking for the Entrance Ceremony being placed. I Disliked the entrance ceremony and I imagined that everyone in my same year there too was dying from boredom. The Principal and Students exchange their words of gratitude. There was far too much time spent standing in the line here. Honestly It was a pain to just stand there. But the entrance ceremony wasn't the only thing I had to worry about, In order to enjoy my peaceful life in this school I have to make friends, a failure will probably be troublesome for the future.
I had already made Ichinose as my Friend but having only a girl as my first and only friend will might get wrong signals and may cause a lot of misunderstandings, I needed to make more friends. Kushida could also be considered as a friend but she seems kinda twisted to me, It's better to be on guard when I'm around her.

If I wanted to make good friends I should probably give them a good impression on me. For Instance should I burst into the classroom and actively talk to everyone in the classroom. Should I secretly pass around a slip of paper with my email address on it?. Someone like me seriously needed to practice this, Because the environment I grew up in was completely different from this there are so much people And I'm only use to talking to one person in that Environment.
So  I didn't have any experience talking to a lot of people. But thanks to Matsuo And his son I might give them a good impression on me.

Looking Around the classroom, I walked towards the seat that had a nameplate with my name on it. It was in the back of the classroom near the window. It was a good place to sit generally, I looked around the classroom, I saw there we're no Students yet. So I took a quick Nap.

Then two minutes has pass and the door of the classroom was opened and a students entered the classroom and I heard footsteps coming near me and I saw a guy with violent hair with yellow eyes and looked at me.

"Good Morning I am Ryuji Kanzaki it's a pleasure to meet you" he introduced himself while extending his hand towards me and I Got up from my seat and stood properly.

"Kiyotaka Ayanokoji It's meeting you too Kanzaki it seems we're the first people here" I replied while grabbed his hand shook it.

"Yeah it didn't seem like someone was following me earli-" He suddenly got cut offed 

As Kanzaki was talking we heard someone panting seems to be someone tired for some reason and then we heard a knock coming from the Entrance of the room as we look at the door we saw a blue haired boy with gradient Purple eyes who was panting might tired from all the running.

"Hey! Sorry interrupting your conversation but could you guy's tell if this is Class 1-B?" The boy said to both of us while panting

"Yes it is" Kanzaki said to the boy

"Goddamn it wrong room again! why can't i find it" the boy said while going outside and started running again.
Then Kanzaki looked at me with a confused look

"Should we go after him?" Kanzaki asked me

"No give it 5 seconds he'll come back" I said to Kanzaki to which he shot me with another confused look

"What do you mean?" he was about to ask then I showed him five fingers and started counting down

5

4

3

2

1 then 

Boom! we the door slammed open then we saw the same guy there looking out of breath

"Ahh this is Class 1-B why didn't any on you guys stop me? i have been looking for this class for the pass 3 minutes now. I didn't expect this school to be so big Seriously it's like a labyrinth!" The guy said then Kanzaki looks at me and starts nodding in amazement