Euphoria

***AN- This story sucks. just writing it for fun:)

P.S. to anyone who's asking, Euphoria means a feeling of great (usually exaggerated) elation.

P.S.(2) This is for fun intentions.

Emmy POV:

               It was light. I could tell it was night because no one was outside.

                           I.          YOU ARE NOT PERMITTED TO STEP OUTSIDE AFTER THE *MIRRION.

We don’t have the once called “dark” ever since the Leaders decided it was unfit for Calledran. I ran through the forest, barefoot, the plastic underneath me.

                         II.          YOU ARE NOT PERMITTED TO RUN FOR ANY REASON.

I still ran on our plasitc shreads, a sad excuse for grass. Once I came to the end of the grove of trees I ran forward, with all my might. I hit the wall. That wall. The wall that tells us to live secluded. That damn wall... I continued to try to break it, but it didn't work. I noticed that it was almost daybreak so I had to be in my dorm. 

*a celebration of the day ending.

*** THE NEXT DAY***

"Emmy! GET DOWN HERE!" My mother yelled. I closed my book I was reading. A book I wasn't supposed to be reading. My dad got it somehow. It was amazing, titled Maximum Ride. I loved it so much, I read it over and over again. I walked down the spiral stair case, entering my living room. 

"Yes, Mother?" I spoke in a sarcastic tone.

"Get ready for School."

"Yes, Mother.." I said in a melancholy tone. After I got dressed, I walked out the door and started towards school.

"JANE!" A familiar voice yelled. I didn't turn around. I never turn around. That is not my name annd will never be.

"Jane." I heard again, only closer. Someone tapped my sholder. I turned with a chafe expression. It was my friend.

"Oh, hi Jane." I said sheepishly.

"Why didn't you answer me?" She said.

"I didn't know you were talking to me. It's not like I'm the only Jaaane here." I said, drawing out the name.

"Oh. I see. Anyway, wanna walk to School together?" Jane said.

"Yeah, I guess."

***

***AUTHORS NOTE!*** 

If you are confuzzled, you will be for awhile.

P.S. (3) - Her name is Emmy, but it is supposed to be Jane. So is her friend's name...Jane. I will make it less confusing to know which Jane I'm talking about later on. :) COMMENT AND VOTE PLEAZZ!

@( . . )@

MissAsian