Prologue : Yoan, Utaite and Vtuber

Yoan, a creature who is always seducing human beings, he is a very weak creature but his beauty is incredible, he can get anything, money, food, and most importantly power.

It is a creature that lived from thousands of years and until now is called a myth. No more yoan, no more hunters, no more neko, no more demon kings and no more warriors and villains. That's what people in the city of VT think.

That night , near by the city of VT, somewhere in the forest, something scary happen.

Huff, huff..

A boy who was bleeding , a black cortena and his red eyes, a cute little boy who was running away, looked like he was been chased by someone.

" Shit, I can't got caught! "

The boy mumbling while been chased. Suddenly...

Bam!!

A girl with her rabbit ears fall from the sky, with her smile and her eyebrows look frowning , she land safely on the ground and look at the boy, that boy stop.

His eyes open wide, as he scare of the bunny girl, he step back, the bunny girl step closer, then, the boy start to run away from her but was stop by someone in front of him.

A teenage boy look with his dark blue purple hair, her blue eyes glowing as he try to look scary in front of that boy. The boy shivering, he fell onto the ground.

"ah..arh.. Arghhh!! W-Why? Why an utaite like you do here!! And why? Why are you, Vtb doing here?! " - the boy yelling as he asking the reason to both of them.

" Eh~ you know us? It's not fair, peko! I really want to know you, yoan boy~ how about you tell me about him, soraru-chan! Check his status! " - the girl give an order to that utaite boy.

(let me explain)
An utaite, a humanoid who active in night, their mission to caught the yoan or something dangerous. The first big companies of utaite is Nico Nico.
A Vtb, a powerful creature who defeat the villain and keeping the world safe, their job is protect the people in city of Vtb, many powerful creature that against yoan develop a company that want to caught up all the yoan and eliminate them. There are many big companies like, hololive, nijisanji, reality and many more.

(back to the story)

[Status, Name : Ari gin enki, Race: a yoan boy, Age : 104, still young and fresh, Reason to be caught : Eat almost 3 human flesh by seducing them in the toilet ] The utaite guy sentence the profile of that yoan boy, a.k.a Ari gin enki.

" Arh.. I- I'm sorry! I -I swear, I'm not doing it! Please let me go! I beg you!! " - Ari gin enki said with his tear flow on his cheeks .

[......] The utaite stare at him with his menacing look. Enki look at those face and shivering .

[ You have-]

Crack!

Suddenly, pekora, the bunny girl crack enki's neck as she faint him. She sigh. "Fuh ~ Finally! We're done, peko! Let's go soraru-chan~ " pekora smiling wide.

[...]
[Is that what a bunny like you always do this job? ] - soraru lift the yoan kid and stare at pekora.

"Fufufu ~ you're really need to learn a lot soraru-chan! For now, let's report our job today,peko! " - pekora.

[What a strange creatures, I wonder how human will live after knowing that this creature is actually a hunter inside their shadow...] - soraru.

] - soraru