Chapter 3: React to the Sealed God arc! Chapter 555

And let's start!

Here we go--

The Sealed God test!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This -> sounds, actions, memories.
'This' -> thinking.
"This" -> talking.
This -> the normal narration.
"This" -> this is the Goddess of Existence, Aliatra speaking.
'This' -> this is the Goddess of Existence, Aliatra thinking.
This】-> the story.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Aliatra walked to the room with her hands in Soo Hyuk's hands.

Behind them was Jung Soo with shaking eyes.

No one asked what happened.

They just silently pitied Jung Soo who had a black eye.

Aliatra looked around the room and noticed that everyone was there.

She checked the castle records and figured that they actually looked around the castle for a while and came back quickly.

TBOAH people didn't interact that much with TCF people, most were being wary of them since they're clearly stronger.

The most interesting one was the Alberus, seeing them both trying to scam each other was quite interesting.

She reluctantly released both Deruths, she can't let them like this all the time.

She needed them to know the situation as well.

Snap!

"Hey everybody! Now, the next scenes will be extremely important for both sides, for TBOAH world, this information is needed for you to survive, for TCF world, this information is things I'm sure you're all curious about and for you to write these information, you may need them in the future but hopefully you won't."

Everyone nodded their heads and started to pay attention to the screen.

Aliatra walked with Soo Hyuk and Jung Soo and sat in the center with the others.

She smiled when she saw how Jur was treating The Cales and the kids smiling while teasing them.

'Yup yup, no need for you to worry about anything, just enjoy your time here, my children.'

"Ok, we're starting. TCF people, there is some scenes that may.. Mm.. Anger you, but please try your best to hold back."

Without anything else, the screen started.

Chapter 555 – Pretty Useless Bastard (1)

"The name is a bit.."

"Unique?.."

"And what about those numbers of the chapters.."

Sheritt looked at screen and asked.

"Ali-nim, what does this number mean?"

"As you all know, these are 'records' for your world, to make it easier for everyone, it's divided to 'chapters' so we can go through them more easily. However for the titles, I don't wish to talk about the person who chose them for now."