Last chapter: Change of the Rules.

"Mhmm~ hello, little ones~!"

A chirping voice sounded in the quiet room that was being intimidated by TCF!Cale's dominating aura, the voice sounded happy and a little mischievous.

TBOAH people immediately went on guard and retrieved their weapons or prepared some of their personal attacks. As for TCF people, they put their guard up while glancing at TCF!Cale, asking through their eyes about what they should do.

The Cales looked at each other in worry, for some reason they felt uneasiness overtaking them all of the sudden upon hearing this chirp, however, TCF!Cale prepared his ancient power as he stood up, approaching the voice source despite not being able to see the owner of it yet.

"Who are you? I thought no one should be here aside from Ali-nim, and she said she would be away for some time. And obviously, you're not her."

He spoke with an accusing tone, his voice not trembling despite how uneasy he felt.

"Hehehehehehehehe~ would you look at this~?"

The voice chirped again, filled with joy and amusement, which made the people in the room more uneasy. Especially with what happened next–

RUMBLE—

"I don't like that tone of yours."

The whole room shook all of the sudden, a loud rumbling noise sounded along with the voice tone changing into a cold, chilling one.

The people started to shake, their hearts filled with fear that they didn't even know the reason for. That's when they heard another noise—

CRACKLE—

[The Constellation 'Dark Rose of Hell' is expressing her dissatisfaction towards the rudeness of the incarnations.]

"You think you are something big because my sister was tolerant with you?"

They weren't even able to react well to the weird words— they were completely unfamiliar with such words as 'constellation' or 'incarnation'. But when they heard the voice seeing 'sister', some started to connect the dots.

A being who can shake this castle which was a castle made by gods won't be less than a god, of course. And when the voice said sister, the meaning was obvious.

The voice owner was the Goddess of Existence's—, Aliatra's sister.

"I was going to play a little. But what is this? Did you forget how you're just mortals? How silly."

Arrogance was dripping from her voice as she seemed to completely look down on them, not that she had any reason to not.

She was —if they guessed right— a goddess, why should she feel on the same level as them?

Aliatra seemed to be humble, probably because of how biased she was towards the Cales. Everyone was able to notice how ruthless she was and how she was especially tolerant with the Cales and TCF people.

However, it doesn't seem to be this way with this person, which made both sides wait anxiously for her next words, dreads filling them up quicker than what they expected.

"However, worry not. I would make sure to continue what my sister wanted and in a better way than her."

"Better way?"

"And why would you continue instead?"

Kim Rok Soo and TCF!Cale asked after each other, they were growing more and more suspicious of the current flow of events.

However, it seems they were ignored.

"Especially with how busy that bitch is lately... I can't understand why she's still doing this despite all of her work she needs to finish. Goodness."

However, it seems they still got an answer if they put the puzzle pieces together.

'Bitch' was probably referring to Aliatra , along with the 'all her work she needs to finish'.

Aliatra said something about having some urgent things to do before disappearing earlier as well.

[The constellation 'Dark Rose of Hell' is sighing in annoyance.]

...Again with this mysterious thing.

"However, I see nothing is wrong with what is happening now. I still pretty much can fix it all."

[The constellation 'Dark Rose of Hell' is shaking in anticipation.]

Oh goodness. Please don't tell them they are going to face some kind of psycho now? They didn't even kill that white lunatic yet—

"It won't be that important to me, really. However, I find some joy in watching y'all. Be happy, you would be my amusement for some time. Now—"

[The constellation 'Dark Rose of Hell' is smirking while her spiritual power spiraled around her.]

Without a care about their thoughts, the voice continued. Majestic as ever, showing no trace of hesitation as she threw them into the unknown for them.

"Good bye, and let's make this proper this time."

SNAP—!!

SHATTER—!!

Those were the last words they heard before the world around them snapped and shattered into pieces. It was so fast that they couldn't even scream or make any more noise.

**✿❀○❀✿**

Yes. The first update in a while.  I'm giving you an announcement with this actually.
With the things I'm doing lately, I started thinking if I should do something with this react-fic.
With how many people were asking for it, I decided to continue.

That's why, I'm putting an ending to this book while creating another one. Don't get me wrong, the topic won't change. It'll be reacting to the sealed God test arc and all. Just, some changes 👀

So........ SEE YOU AT AUGUST!

Love you~!

~~A Rσʂҽ σϝ Exιʂƚҽɳƈҽ