Twins

Izuku Wilson and Haru Midorya, twins, wich have grown up with two different living styles.
In their appearance they match with each other like  puzzle pieces.

The boys were the complete opposite of one another, in their character, intelligence and willpower.

Yes, they didn't grow up together. The one grew up with his mother in a flat somewhere in japan. They had just enough money for the most important needs but never more than that.

Meanwhile the other had a live just like you would imagine the perfect life. A villa in the USA and so much money, that you could never use it all.

But how did it all happen?

"Congratulations! You got a pair of twins! Both of them are boys!" said the doctor happily and gives the mother her sons.

"What should they names be?" questioned the Doc after he got the utensils to write down the names.

"One should be called Izuku!" Said the green haired women while she smiles.

"And the other will be called Haru." explained a man, wich was watching his children.
His name is Hisashi Midorya and he's the husband from Inko.

The time flew by. Izuku and Haru grew up together with Katsuki Bakugo. His family consists of fashion, designers and fashion icons.

The twins loved each other more than you can ever imagine. These two are identical and because of that, they often play pranks on each other. Even their parents have difficulty to difference between the two.

The only one who hasn't a problem with it is Katsuki. The three of them would often play heroes and have a good time. They all wanted to be heroes and wanted to protect the world just like their idol All Might.

Things changed on the day, when Haru got his quirk. It was a mix between his parents. He could breath fire like his father and use telekinesis like his mother. He also could set things on fire and control flames on his will.

Haru and Katsuki would play more often and while doing so they would always use their quirks and left Izuku behind. Izuku was hurt by it and at some point he would sit alone on the edge of the sandbox while Haru practice his quirk with Katsuki when he let's things fly.

Izuku backed up more but Inko was to busy practicing with Haru than to see her son's behavior.

Hisashi isn't often at home, he works hard for his family so they can live a good life. He works at a company, wich produce hero suits and equipment. They also finance hero schools while their at it.

Sometimes when he is home on the weekends and sees, that Inko is only doing things with Haru. Always, when he sees Izuku sitting alone, he would sit next to the boy and practice reading and writing with him.

Izuku was charmed by his fathers work and decided to start designing hero suits and weapons.

One afternoon he showed his drawing his mother, who was busy with Haru.
"Great Job but please not know Izuku" said Inko.

He sighed and left the living room. At the same time he heard, how his mother praised his twin profusely.

On that evening Hisashi came home and was immediately welcomed by Izuku. Inko didn't like that and said angrily: "Izuku! Haru wants to say hello to his father too. You take him completely. You can't always be in the limelight!"

Haru rolled his eyes annoyed. "Mom let Izuku say hello and come back to play! I want to keep going!" Inko seemed to calm down and her whole attention goes back to Haru.

Hisashi was immediately taken from Izuku to his rom, where he showed his father a design for an unnoticeable hero suit.
"This is fantastic! Should I show it my chef? I'm sure he would love it and maybe he will produce it." said the man with Snow White hair and dark brown eyes.

Izuku was very energetic and would be happy, if his suit will be worn by a hero.

"Did you show it to your mother?" questioned the man who looked proud at his son.

"Yes, but she has more eyes for Haru than for me." he said. He Izuku didn't know it in a other 2Noway, but it was okay with him. He had his father.. that was enough for him.

"Why is that so?"

"Naja, he has his quirk and they train all day.. I can't compare to them." Izuku begann to write down information beside the drawing.

"And how about Katsuki? Do you play with him?" Hisashi was worried about his son.

"no, not anymore. He and Haru always do somthing with teir quirks. I am just.. but look!" Izuku showed him another design and Hisashi praised him a lot.

On the outside He was still but in the inside he was very angry. Hisashi would work all day to enable his famly a good life, so that his sons can grow up in good enviorments and his wife favors one of them.

Hisashi decieded to speak with Inko about that and it has helped but after another half year it didn't get better.

Izuku was diagnosed Quirkless.

Inko wasn't sad at all, she only took care of Haru more and left Izuku behind. Haru was feeling like he was the biggest. Katsuki and Haru begann to bully Izuku.

His father didn't know about that. He only found out after Izuku was 5 and more famished. He was angry, really really angry. He started to argue with Inko.

„IF YOU LOVE THE BOY SO MUCH, THEN TAKE HIM AND GO!" screamed Inko. She didn't notice, how important her husband is to her.

"OKAY! I WILL LEAVE AND I WILL TAKE IZUKU WITH ME!" screamed Hisashi with tears in his eyes.

"I really loved you Inko, but Haru seems to be the only one important to you. He turned around and knocked on the door of the twins.

"Hey Izu, come here we need to talk." said the father carefully. Haru didn't know his parents were having an argue. He watched a film.

Izuku heard it all and questioned sadly: "Papa.. do we really need to go?"

"Yes little one, but I can take you to my work. What do you think of that?" said Hisashi and tried to be as happy as he can be.

"Okay, if it makes Papa happy. I will go and pack my things!" Izuku said. His tears disappeared and he started to pack his things into a big backpack.

Meanwhile hisahsi goes to Inko and says: "I will send the divorce papers per delivery. You can have the apartment but leave me and Izuku alone. We don't want to see you anymore."

"Hisashi pleas you can't go. I didn't mean it like that! I beg of you please! I will be better I-" pleads Inko.

" Let's Go Dad, I am done."