Not out! (2)

Mallika was sad from the long journey and directly went to sleep not before getting herself comfortable in her night dress. And here Sumedh, seeing her condition, never protested and let her sleep.
.
.
.
.
.

Tujhe cricketer banna heina? Kabhi nhi ban payegi... Aur agar banna hein toh iss ghar se nikal jao.. Abhiii!

Mallika woke up with a jerk, sweating badly, screaming a bit.. Nhiiii nhiii plsss!
Listening her voice, Sumedh who was sleeping on his stomach, woke up and saw her condition. He rubbed her back to calm her and she unconsciously kept her head on his chest. He felt butterflies in his stomach.

They had arrange marraige, but still when he saw her pic for the first time, he fell for her, but seeing her condition during the wedding, he stayed quiet.

Mallika started crying, hiding her face in his chest. He kept stroking her back. As she calmed down, she looked straight into his eyes and without even saying anything, she pecked his lips. He was shocked 😳.

Will you kick me out of the house? She asked.

Why! Why will i do so?
He asked being confused.

Because... I.. I want.. t.. to be a cri.. cricketer! She fumbled.

Is that the reason?
He asked while chuckling.

I am serious!
She said pouting 😗

I am also serious! Don't be scared, if you wanna be a cricketer, then I will help you out. Don't worry about that. I am always by your side. I will always be there,when you need me.
He said caressing her cheeks softly.

Her eyes held the tears of acceptance, and without wasting a second more, she attached her lips to his and kissed him passionately, and soon it led to something more.. 😉

TBC....
Vote goals complete hone par, part upload kar dia. I know it was boring, but thoda seh lo! 😁😁

Waise, agle part mein mature content kisse chahiye?
Agar next part mein votes chahiye toh iss part ko 10 votes do.

Tab tak ke liye..
Bye bye
Good night

Aur Haan.. Happy Makar Sankranti🥰🥰🪁🪁