My fighter girl(Last part)

After 2 days...

She entered a house with Abhay.
It's her new house. She shifted because, the old sad memories still haunted her.

Abhay opened the house door for her. She entered with a suitcase. As she kept the bag aside, Abhay exclaimed-

Abhay:Bhabi ap yaha pe bethiye, mein aata hoon.

Siya:Hmm.. 🙂
(She said with a slight smile)

Abhay went, not without giving her  a smile in return.

She sat on the sofa and turned on the T.V.After turning on the t.v, she went to the kitchen, and applied a bit of salt on her wounds, that were on her body during the days.

She flinched but still kept on rubbing the salt on her wounds. Tears formed in her eyes but she didn't stop.

She came out of the kitchen and went towards the t.v room. As she entered, she saw....

Ansh...
He was sitting on the windowpane, giving her a calm smile. She kept on staring him for more than 2 min without blinking, with tears in her eyes. Her trance broke when she heard his voice.

Ansh:(chuckling)Le liya mera badla? 😃😃

Siya:Ha.. Haan. Sabko maar dia meine. Humara badla pura hua Ansh.

Ansh: Ab khush ho?

Siya:kaise khush rahun jab tumhi mere saath nhi ho?

Ansh:(chuckling) meine toh hamesha hi tumhare saath hoon jaan.

Siya:hmm, tum khush ho?

Ansh:nahi..

Siya:(worried) kyun? 😣

Ansh:(walking towards her) kaise khush rahun jab tumhi khush nhi ho. Tum mujhse kuch chhupa nhi sakti. Meine tumhare ander ke bawander ko jaanta hoon.

Siya was just listening him.

Ansh:Tum apne ap ko kabhi akela matt samjhna Siya, mein hamesha tumhare saath hoon. Mein hamesha tumhe dekhta hoon aur mujhe pata hein, ki bhala tum ro nhi par mujhe miss zaroor karti ho. Aakhir mein hoon hi itna handsome. (He said to make her chuckle). And it worked!

She chuckled making him happy. She hugged him tightly and he too responded her with a smile.

Siya:I love you!

Ansh:I love you too jaan!

She broke the hug and kissed him passionately. He too responded with the same crave and passion. The kiss was empty but still was everything for both of them.

They broke the kiss after 8 min. As she parted he said-

Ansh:Bye jaan! Apna khayaal rakhna.. Mein humesha tumhare saath hoon. 😊

And in a blink of an eye, he disappeared. She was still standing there, totally shocked. Then she slowly realized everything. Till then Abhay entered with other two bags.
As he entered he saw Siya running towards the window with a smile.

He called hear

Abhay:Bhabi!
She didn't replied and continued running. He stood there watching her in confusion.

Siya stood near the window and kept her hand on the windowpane. She looked at the sky with a smile and said..

Siya:I love you... (She shouted) I love you Ansh.

Abhay smiled.

A soft yet cold breeze blew as a reply by Ansh and her smile grew more. She kept looking at the sky with a smile. Abhay saw his Bhabi happy and he too smiled and said.

Abhay:Bhabi!

Siya:(still looking at the sky) hmmm...

Abhay:Kya hua?

Siya:(looking towards Abhay happily) Kuch nhi!

Abhay:Toh chale! Ghar set karne?

Siya:Chalo

Abhay:(walking behind her) Hmm...

Abhay:(in mind) Tumhara Ansh hamesha tumhare saath hein jaan! *smiles*😀

The end!

This was the end of a big one short. Though it was not even a five short story. 😅😅

Thankyou..
It takes so much effort to think and write stories, so pls follow me as a reward for my stories.

Bye bye❣️❣️