𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄

[REWRITTEN]

[REWRITTEN]

"𝗙𝗜𝗡𝗔𝗟𝗟𝗬, 𝗬𝗢𝗨'𝗥𝗘 𝗕𝗔𝗖𝗞." eda spoke in relief as she saw her palisman fly onto the light green cloth on the table.

"Now, let's see what we've got here." The Owl Lady picked her staff up and twisted the wooden owl back onto her staff. She looked down to the bag in her hands.

Eda take out a few things, judging whether they are useful or not. Saying 'Garbage' continuously.

"Now this..." she came across joke glasses with large strained blue eyes on springs and put them on.

"This will make me rich, don't you think so [Name]?" Eda looked to her daughter [c] haired daughter who was close to falling asleep. The sound of her name made the young witch wake up.

"Huh...? Oh yeah, sure I guess." [Name] mumbled, unsure of how to think of the the pair of silly glasses on her mother's face.

Eda simply hummed in response before taking taking out a 'Good Witch Azura' book. "And this." She uttered before holding the book over a lit candle. "Oh, this will make good kindling."

"Oh, wait that book looks familiar..." [Name] muttered as she thought about a close friend of hers who liked that book series.

Suddenly a horrified gasp was heard and then a girl ran out of the tent to quickly grab the book out of Eda's hands. "Excuse me, sorry. It's mine. Thank you." She quickly ran back into the tent to go try and go back through the door. But before she could, the door folded into a a briefcase and it flew into Eda's grasp. Where as [Name] held the key that resembled the eye on the door, in her hand.

"You're not going anywhere." Eda spoke seriously as she took off her glasses.

"Wah-ah!" The brown haired girl her book into her bag and picks up the end of the tent to rush out of it. She ran and only came to a stop mere inches away from falling off a cliff. That is when she comes to a realization that she is not in her realm.