𝚂𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚘𝚗 𝟹 𝙿𝚛𝚎𝚟𝚒𝚎𝚠

𝔸𝕜𝕒𝕣𝕚'𝕤 𝕆𝕍~

             "You've progressed since the last time I saw you," A deep, seductive voice calls out behind me. I quickly spin around to see someone I never thought I would see again. "Tenshirō... It's been a while." "You're right. I haven't seen you in years," He smiles, showing off his sharp canines and pearly white teeth. I can't help but frown and look away. "And whose fault is that?" He sighs and shakes his head. "You still blame me?" "You left me alone. Of course I blame you." I sadly look up into his golden brown eyes. "You know I had to go." He tries to touch my cheek but I slap his hand away. "For what? For her?" His eyes turn darker as he furrows his brows in anger. "That's not fair!" "No, what's not fair is how I was there for you whenever you needed me! I was there to support you and protect you when you needed it! I was always there!" Tears stream down my cheeks as I continue to yell at him in frustration. We were supposed to be together, but he left me for Kumiko. Her name means 'forever beautiful'—It represents her very well actually. She has charcoal black hair, blue eyes with a purple hue, plump red lips, and beautiful porcelain skin. I could never compare to someone like her.

             "Akari..." He tries to hug me but I back away. "You left me when I needed you the most! I was alone, afraid! And you left so you could court another woman! Someone who didn't even care about you!" Tears begin to roll down his cheeks as well. "I'm sorry, okay?! I had no other choice!" "That's bullshit! You always had a choice! I didn't! I had to sit back and watch you love another woman! Do you know how fucked up that is?!" I try to wipe the tears from my cheeks, but fail as they continue to fall. "Do you even care?" "Of course I care," He sighs as he wraps his arms around my body, pulling me flush against him. "I did it for you. I know that sounds stupid and cliché, but...it's the truth." I sigh shakily and pull away from him. "Why would you need to do it for me?" "I needed to protect you. I married her because it's what your Grandfather and my parents wanted." He gently wipes my cheeks and pushes my hair behind my ears.

             'Sigh.' "I'm sure you've already heard the news about my Grandfather?" "I have. I'm guessing you had something to do with it and not that scrawny guy?" I chuckle and nod my head. Memories of April getting mad at me every time I made fun of Vern flash across my mind. Tears begin to build up in the corners of my eyes. "Hey, what's wrong?" "So much."

𝔸𝕡𝕣𝕚𝕝'𝕤 𝕆𝕍~

             "Where is she?!" I run into the lair, my hair is a mess and I'm completely soaked. I rushed here as soon as I got a text from Donnie saying Akari left. 💙 "April-" "Don't 'April' me! Where did she go?!" I look between the turtles with tears rolling down my cheeks. 💜 "We don't know." Donnie stares at the floor as he sighs. 💙 "She just left." "N-no! No, you're lying! She wouldn't leave without saying goodbye!" ❤️ "..." 🧡 "..." 💙 "It's all our fault, April. I'm sorry."

𝔸𝕜𝕒𝕣𝕚'𝕤 ℙ𝕆𝕍~

             "Wow, so you have five kids?" "Yeah, it's a lot, I know. But I love them all." Tenshirō smiles sweetly as he stares ahead of us, I smile softly but begin frowning as I think about my life and how everything has turned out. He gently places his hand on mine as I turn my head in his direction and stare into his eyes.

             "Are you okay?" "You're lucky, you know." I smile bitterly and move my hand from underneath his. "How am I lucky?" "You have this beautiful family, and I have...nothing." "Oh, come on, I'm sure you have at least one person," He smiles reassuringly. "I did. Until I pushed her away." "You still do that, huh?" He leans back and stares into my eyes—I turn my body towards him and pout. "What's that supposed to mean?" "It's your defense mechanism. You've always done it, even to me." "I...didn't realize." I look away, thinking about April and the turtles. April did tell me I pushed them all away a lot. I don't remember doing it to Tenshirō though. I loved being around him, even on my worst days—Especially on my worst days.

             "Tell me something." "What?" "Is this girl the only one you were close with?" I don't say anything as more thoughts of the turtles pop into my head. "I take that as a no." 'Sigh.' "There were others." He gestures for me to continue. "Six, to be exact." "Six people?" I nod with a small sigh. Where is he going with this? Why does it matter how many people I was close with? "And you pushed them all away?" I look up at him, feeling mildly annoyed. "...Yes." "I think you should go back." My annoyed gaze turns confused as I sigh and gently shake my head. "Why do you say that?" "You seem...different. Happier, yet confused." "How do you always see right through me?" "We grew up together, Sakura. Of course I see these things." A small smile adorns my lips as I look up at him. "I haven't been called that in years." His smile fades before he pulls me closer and lays his head on mine. "I'm sorry, Akari." "It's fine. It's in the past now." "It still bothers me." "I know." We both sit in silence under the Cherry Blossom tree.

             "You'll have to introduce me to your kids sometime." "I've told them about you." "You have?" "Of course. You're my best friend. I wanted them to know everything about you." "I, wow." He chuckles and squeezes my hand. "Don't be so surprised." "It's hard not to be." We both chuckle. "Well, either way, I'll bring them here sometime so you can meet them." I blush softly and smile. "I can't wait."