ASRA * dilf

"
y/n is a high school teacher and on parent teacher conferences they meet asra...

*

"remember guys, conferences are tonight and those of you struggling in any class are encouraged to bring a parent or guardian." y/n said, their class of young kids all nodded before packing up.

"faust, can you come here for a minute, dear?" they asked, watching as they little girl wobbled over while carrying her backpack.

y/n smiled and crouched down, "do we know if your guardian will be coming tonight?" they asked, getting a nod from the girl. "that's good, and great job painting today, you did great." they praised the girl, a smile broke out on her face as she nodded. y/n patted her head and let her go, she followed the other kids out the door and y/n sighed.

"i've never had a kid be so quiet." they rolled their shoulders and looked at the door. picking up the chairs and fixing up the room, y/n left to stand down at the pickup spot.

walking out her door, they jumped when they saw faust standing in front of it. "sweetheart, what are you still doing out here?" they asked.

faust looked down before smiling up at her teacher, "i was waiting for you." she said quietly, reaching up to grab for y/n's hand.

"that very sweet, dear, but your guardian might be worried for you." they said, trying to explain why she shouldn't wait outside her classroom like that. "you should be down at the pick up lane, not back here with me."

"but you were alone." she said in a meek voice, "no one likes being alone."

"sometimes being alone can give someone space, it gives them quiet time to think without interruptions." y/n said, opening the doors for the little girl.

they walked outside, faust instantly brightened up and ran forward jumping up into a males arms.

"oh my, there she is! sorry about that, sir." another woman said, she'd been trying to help him find faust.

both the male and the other teacher turned to y/n who smiled softly, "sorry about that, faust here was just looking out for me. she didn't want me to be lonely." they explained, cheeks heating as the male smiled.

"i'm asra, faust's guardian. it's nice to meet you, she's always saying you're her favorite teacher." he said, introducing himself and extending his hand.

faust blushed, burying her face in asra's shoulder while y/n laughed softly. "it's nice to meet you too, i'll be seeing you both tonight for the parent teacher meeting, right?"

"yeah, we'll be there." he said, smiling one last time before walking away with faust.

"he's hot as fuck." the other teacher said, looking from the male over to y/n.

"yeah, he is." they said, nodding along before walking back to class where they sat down and contemplated life.

*

remember to like :)

"