Brooks Wakerman

A/u: I HAVE SEEN ALMOST NO FREAKING FANFIC ON BROOKS. I MEAN COME ON PEOPLE. HE EXISTS. IMA BE DOING MY PART BY WRITING FANFIC ABOUT HIM AND EVEN BETTER A LEMON.

Y/n: Your Name

Y/n POV:

Brooks just got home from practice with the band and he's looking a bit upset. "Hey Brooks what happend?" You say. "Nothing... just I felt like I played so bad today," He says. "Awwww Brooks I bet you didn't play bad," you say in a comforting tone. "I am just going to take a shower," he says. He leaves for the bathroom but you tug on his arm. "Brooks, mind if I come with ya?" you question tilting your head slightly to the side. "Not at all," he says.

The two of you walk over to the bathroom. You both undress before and enter the shower. When you turned on the shower it felt cold so you clenched onto Brooks. He smiled and placed a kiss on your cheek. "Brooks," you say. "Yeah," he replies. "Mmm.. I  think I know how to make ya feel better," you say. "And what would that be?" he questions. "How about some shower sex?" You ask. "Sure why not," he says.

He kisses passionately kisses you. He then kisses your neck repeatedly. After that he squeezes your breast. He thenputs one finger inside you and starts puming. He then slides in two more. "Ohh.. Brooks," you moan. He removes his fingers and places his dick at your entrance. He puts it in and starts pumping slowly. He then goes gradually faster. "Ohh...Y/n," he moans. He started to hit you g spot which caused you to moan. "Ohhhh.... Brooks," you moan.  You came and so did he a little bit later. You then finished your shower.

You two got out from the shower and went to your bedroom. The two of you were too lazy to get dressed or do anything else so you guys just went to bed. Brooks cuddles you till you till you both fell asleep.

A/u: My friend came up with the idea of this so yep. This ended up being 310 words. I hope ya liked it.

❤🧡💛💚💙💜🖤