Spring Break

"Britain, get your ass up," Adriana yelled while throwing a pillow at me. "Why? I dont even want to go to florida for spring break. I want to lay in bed and watch Game of thrones." i groaned sitting up. "shut the hell up and get dressed. Kylie will be here in aproxomantly 45 minutes and we arent dressed. You WERE supposed to wake us up an hour ago!" She snapped going through her overnight bag. "Well i was hoping that we would sleep in and not go," i mumbled waalking to my closet. "Ugh, just get dressed," she sighed.

Adriana was right, exactly 45 minutes later, Kylie showed up with the bus. "Guys, I got it! I actually got the RV. Turn up!" She yelled honking the horn repetedly. "Yay. This is going to be the best break ever." Adriana clapped excitedly.

Kylie came out the RV looking stunning, like always. She was only wearing navy blue high waisted shorts, a red tank top and black flats. Her Raven hair was slicked to one side and the only make up that she wore was a pink lip gloss and dark liner. It was a very simple outfit yet she always managed to make everything look sexy. I guess she just has confidence. Adriana on the other hand, did dress up a little more. She wore a tight bubble gum pink skirt with a lacy white crop top that made her boobs seem bigger and brown sandles to match her bag. Her hair was in a half up, half down ponytail and she had a winged eye and subtle pink lips.

"Babes, Im also here!" A gut wrenching voice whined. My stomach droped out of my ass when i saw who steped out of the RV...Victoria. My eyes widened as she hugged Adriana and gave me a bullshit side hug that youd give your pervy uncle from Nebraska. "Victoria, I wasnt aware that you were comming with us," I said in a sickeningly sweet voice. " Well I invited myself darling. No one knew. Surprise!!! No hurry and go get dressed so we can start the party." She said tossing her red hair. I rolled my eyes " Im dressed," i mumbled. Her eyes widened "Are you serious? Is she serious?" she looked at Adriana and Kylie for confirmation. They nodded slowly, looking more and more awkward.

Why must she always make me feel down about myself. I know im no prize but damn, this is why i didnt want her here. I wore an oversized white tshirt, baggy cargo shorts that passed my knees and black converse and i wore my glasses with my hair in its natural state. "Whats wrong with this? Im confortable," i said defensivly. "Honey, look at them. Look at you. Look at me and look at you," she said touching my shoulder.

She was wearing tight black shirts with a white bralet that barely covered anything and black strappy heels with a shit load of hair extensions and make up. " Look Britain, you just stick out, thats all im saying. But whatever, lets go." she said climbing in the passangers seat.

Before they could walk back to the RV, i grabbed Adriana and Kylie. "Im not going. Kylie why didnt you call me as soon as you found out that she was going," I hissed feeling my blood start to boil. "Britain, please dont be mad. I just want everyone to get along and have a great time. Please." Kylie said sincerly. Just as i was about to change my mind, Victoria started honking the horn. "Hurry up Duffy, your holding us up," She yelled. "Duffy?" i mumbled under my breath. "Come on," Adriana said dragging me to the RV.